01| Problems Arising

What's your problem?

I stand still with my hands crossed right after he started to shout on me and look at me coldly

You really don't get it!

He shouts to me harshly. He never talks to me kindly anyway.

I just asked for your opinion! Don't I have the right to speak about people I love!

He kept squeezing my wrist. Making me feel painful and obviously smash all his feelings and anger towards my wrist which was bleeding right now.

I didn't insist to stop him, cause the pain felt good right now. My eyes were blurring full of tears. He was breaking my fragile hand as well as my little heart.

I, I always have you back Taehyung.

He throws away my wrist and he breaks the glass of water which I bought when he looked tensed.

His hands were wounded by the pieces of glass and he started to bleed .

Can you please tell me why have been like this?

He gives me the coldest glance he had ever given me and closes his eye and cover up his face with his hands looking tensed.

Tell me Taehyung.

I say laying my hand on his shoulder trying to look generous and ready to hear his problem running on his head

I'm sorry I hurt you now

He says regretting for what he did to my wrist a few seconds ago

Its okay, it doesn't hurt me much

I lied to him.

Taehyung looks at me biting his bottom lip and tingling his fingers of his hands looking nervous.

Sorry y/n, Ive been an asshole to you, spitting all my anger and fears to you and hurting you. You probably have nothing to do with it anyway.

I look at him pardonly.

I know how it feels to be tensed. Remember, Im your bestie and you can tell me anything that keeps bothering you okay.

He shakes his head agreeing for what I said

Is it something with you Girlfriend?

He nods his head. Looking at me straight with his dark brown eyes

What happened?

She has nothing to do with it.

He says looking away from me.

He bit his lips and looked at me.

I have to tell this to you.

I listen to him carefully. Trying to concentrate on every single word hes about to tell me right now about whats running in his head .

I-I- I love you

My heart sank down. I couldnt believe what he just said now?

Y-You love me Why?!

I moan and my tears burst out of my eyes.

Im sorry for saying that to you, but all these days I wanted to make you feel jealous when you see me around Selena.

I look at him. And what he just said really made me faint

Y-you were damn rude to me always. You never listen to what I say and tease me all day at class. How do you love me?