17|Yoonsel

Selena POV

So like always I head to my bed to sleep, after having a wash. I change to my short PJs and go an call Yoongi to sleep.

Then, this is what happened. He held my waist and asked me this.

Dont you want me to make this night a little bit special?

you nasty

What are you trying to do?

He instantly pressed my shoulders to the wall and started to kiss me

He suddenly kissed my neck and I really felt so on. He sucked my skin leaving marks I was pressed on the wall and he then started kissing my lips.

He was being so erotic. He lifted me up and guided me to our bed.

He went on kissing my neck, and cheeks and literally everywhere. His hands were on my very upper part rubbing my muscles and like I said, it kept turning me on. My body was going up and down and I cloud feel his hot breaths hitting my body.

He then slowly placed his bad under my T-shirt and barely touched my skin inside the T-shirt. His warm hands took me to heaven. His touches and kisses were so romantic that they took me to elsewhere.

Tell me if you want me to stop

I slightly nod with me eyes closed, feeling every moment of satisfaction and pleasure. My body was burning and I was so nervous.

He took off my shirt and took his. His muscles were visible and so cheezy.

I touch each and every angle of his body with my tempered hands and rub his back every second.

I wanted to make him feel that I like this He breaks the kiss saying.

Tell me okay, if you want to stop

I will, but I dont want to stop

I tell suggesting the pleasure of his warm arms flowing around my body.

Whatever you say babe

He says in his deep hazy tone and I kissed him. I felt him smirking through the kiss, the brought so much pleasure.

I felt his hand on my upper thigh and he tucked off the cloth in between it.

It was a heating night