15| Discussions

Y/N POV

After school all of us head home. I felt awkward these days after whatever happened at school. Why Is the world so mean anyway.

Taehyung?

I ask him tying not to be emotional right now. Both of us in the doorstep, standing while Taehyung is inserting the key to the lock.

tell me

He says sounding soft.

am I doing something wrong by leaving Jin and being with you?

Y/N, you left Jin cause Jin cheated on you, not because your love decreased or something, I know, you still love him, dont listen to these asshole people, they know nothing about the real world.

I shook my head and say

Maybe they are right Taehyung, they might be taking me as a slut.

what are you talking about Y/N? You know about kids in our school. All girls are not pure virgins

Im not a virgin too?

I interrupt him.

lets go inside and talk about this matter, first of all have a wash.

I nod and go inside and have a wash. After getting freshen up we come to the dining table and sit together.

Y/N, people never get the reality, I really love you, thats why I did with you, I didnt do it for a desire or something like that, in our school thats what happens, everyone in school do it for satisfaction and desire. But we, we didnt do it in that way, and I bet no one knows about our thing.

I nod my head. He is right anyway.

I live all alone, no sibling, no mother, no father, anyone. Everyone left me alone and the two of them separated taking my brother and little sister.

And a tear ran through his eyes. I instantly wipe it up

why are you braging all this up?

I was, I just want to thank you for being with me, for loving me, and not hurting me like I did to you.

He covers me with his long arms and kissed my forehead.

I love you so much, and forever

I whisper to his ear.

Selena POV

Today was terrible anyway. They should have shouted to me too, cause I changed my boyfriend. Why Y/N?

It might be because Jin is the handsome guy and many girls die for him and they were jelouse and hated Y/N during their hot affair.

So they mightve been looking for a moment to ditch her and point fingers on her to make her feel terrible infront of an entire society

I hate people.

I say to Yoongi.

Look, why are people making it a problem when all of us are okay with eachothers affairs?

yeah youre right, I mean Jin and Jisoo are talking with us, Im totally okay with Taehyung and Y/N and we are friends with them including Meghan and Jungkook but why are they getting annoyed by this?

Like you said previously, it might be a revenge for Y/N for taking Jin out of their hands

Says Yoongi

yes

I nod confidently.

here I made dinner for you

I say handing him a bowl of ramen.

Oh thank you my wife

wife? Im not that old to be called wife! Im 18!

okay then Babe

not that also!

then what do you want me to call you?

nothing the name is okay

As you say Babe

He starts teasing me, like always. Babe makes me feel uncomfortable. Im not a baby to be called Babe.