08| Ugly Truth

Y/N POV

I pull near his house. He felt better than before. I didnt want to talk, I just wanted to go back home before anyone here, sees us together.

are you feeling okay Taehyung?

yes, better than before

He showed me the way to his house.

His house was big. Had nothing to do with my. The whole house was classy and clean. Had branded stuff and I saw a portrait with all the albums of Girls Generation

woa, you like GG huh?

hmmm

He replied silently. Then when I was heading his room behind him. He opened his closet and all the clothes.

All of the were Gucci and Guess. Man hes rich, why does he even stay with me? He has litterelly everything. even a pool. My house is small and has nothing.

You like Gucci and Guess?

My favorite

Taehyung, you have everything, but why are you like this?

I ask him an emotional question I shouldnt have asked.

Money cant bring true love Y/N

And that almost became a beaming truth for him. He has everything, money, house, amazing life. But he always lacked the love he was looking from his family.

His father was gone and mother is a bad person who hates this little boy.

youre right Tae

I say looking around

Taehyung POV

Tae? Is that my nickname?

Tae?

I ask her interrogatively. Looking surprised.

Ummsorry, if you dont like it I won't tell it

you think I dont like it? Youre crazy, I love it.

She smiles nervously. Her off shoulder blouse made her look hot and her hips here perfect. Her simple clothing was suiting her a lot. Man, her side view is mind blowing.

We head back to the car to go back home. I sit in the passenger seat, like she instructed me. And she drive. She drives faster than me. 100kmph is not slow.

Y/N, to be honest, you drive faster than me.

Oh shut up, Im not drunk

She has a point though

We reach home and when I was in her doorstep I asked he

you didnt tell Jin hyung about me right?

No I didnt.

If he can lie to me, why cant i?

She added and again she had a clear point. Y/N has felt really sad after Jin Hyungs lying. She doesnt know Jisoo. She has never even heard about her.

do you know about Jisoo?

She asked me suddenly and I felt like killing myself. Why is she asking it from me. I dont want to hurt her or be the bad guy of their affair.

Tell me Taehyung. By telling me only you can fulfill your duty as a honest friend.

She says and it really hit my heart really hard.