Meet the TikToker

{Author's POV}

(Background music)
Savage love
Did somebody, did somebody
Break your heart?~

Yeaaah!
*Smiles*

*Tries to look cute/sexy at the same time*

'Okay, this is going to be the last video for tonight.'~

Lookin' like an angel
But your savage love
When you kiss me
I know you don't give two fucks
But I still want that
Your savage love~

*Clicked the button*

"Yey! Ha! Ha! Ha! My followers are going to love this. I just need to enhance this a bit and boooom!"

You can imagine how happy she is while editing the clip she's going to post on social media.

"One more change here... *click*

(100%, Do you want to share...)

"Now, let's see the comments. Hmm...
I wonder how many freaks followed me since day 1."

Started reading some comments from her previous dance cover. This made her life more exciting ever since she started using the app.

[ Hi, you're so cute Nicoooo!!!!]
"Uhhh...🥰"

[Please do a POV vid. I'm one of your fans! I love your dance covers!]
"Thank you! Would try that very soooon😘"

[Nico, notice me pls? You're pretty! 🥺]
"hey! 😊"

She kept on replying them. Once the comment section got more than 50 comments, Nico just click the like button to other comments though she really wants to reply to all of them.

"Wow! Sometimes, I wish I never discovered Tiktok. I became a star in just a matter of days. But, what can I do? I think I was born to slay."

*Looked at the number of followers.*

"Wut? ...

Wait ...

5 million...

5 million followers!!!
Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Nico Hillary Reeg!
What kind of deity are you?!"

Talking to herself. Nico has never made this many followers from her other social media accounts before.

"Boys are going to be head over hills again. Can't wait to see their pitiful faces!", Nico grinned like an evil after the idea"

*Knocks*

"Hey, darling! It's quarter to 11. Aren't you gonna sleep-"

"Duh! Stop caring about me like you're my real mom! I'll sleep when I want to!"

"I-I'm sorry. I just--"

"Stop! I'll turn the light off now. Happy?"

"I'm sorry. Good night, Nico"

"Yeah. Blahh blahh."

Nico still murmurs after her step mother left.

Popular among students because of her beauty, on the other hand, Nico is infamous for her bad attitude. She's a narcissist and troublemaker at the same time.

"Ugh. That lady! I just can't stand her!!! I'd rather sleep than think of someone like her staying in this house with me.!

Nevermind, I also need to see the girls tomorrow ASAP"

Before she goes off to Lalaland, Nico saw a notification from her Instagram.

"New message again. As if I'm gonna be entertained for that. Tss. I'll just check tomorrow. My beauty rest is much more important than any DMs. "

She slept quickly after turning off her phone.

Little did she know...

{Someone's POV}
" Phew! After hours of thinking, I finally sent her the message.

Okay!

*Inhales and exhales*

The waiting game starts now!"

-----

Hurraaaaaay! How's the first chap? Is she the Antagonist? Maybe... Maybe not. I really hope that I can give her character justice.

Credit: Nico is the name of one of my favorite Tiktokers these days. She's adorable! Very different from her character here. I wish she could read this after I finish writing the story.

Photo: CTTO