𝐨𝐧𝐞

Well, Happy Birthday and/or Anniversary, depending on whenever you receive this. You know what like the post can be, which is bloody typical!

Well that's the good thing about your birthday and our anniversary being only two days apart, it's so much easier to give you one big present to cover both of them, seeing as June is already such a busy month for the pair of us.

Anyways, this year I thought I'd do something a little bit different for you which is all handmade by me. I know arts and crafts have never been my strong point and who knows if you'll ever get to see this but the main point is that it came from the heart.

This year I've decided to collect a few of my favourite pictures and memories of us we've captured over the last four years, print them into wee polaroids and have them all in one big scrapbook for you to look through. Who knows, maybe we'll still be looking back at this in 50 years time when we're old and gray, showing our grandchildren what we were up to in the 'olden days'.

Enough blabbering on now, I'll let you look ahead onto the memories ahead.

Happy Birthday and Anniversary, darling.

Love from, Lottie x

Wow, remember this? Those were the days! If I remember right then this was taken almost five years ago when we first met

Wow, remember this? Those were the days! If I remember right then this was taken almost five years ago when we first met. I think I was 18 and you were 19.

I remember getting dragged out that night by my childhood best friend Liam Henderson to go out with him and a few of the Celtic lads from the 16' squad. Little did I know back then that you were one of Liam's teammates and look where that got us.

Going around some swanky Glasgow nightclub on Sauchiehall Street with a bunch of sweaty footballers really wasn't my plan for that night. But never the less, it was one of the best nights out I've ever had. From some little night out, I really didn't expect to meet some friends for life as well as the love of my life.

If I remember right you went out of your way to make the conversation first, with shy, wee Charlotte too afraid to talk to anyone other than Liam. Thank you for coming forward fkrst that night and for making me feel a little more welcome with a bunch of unfamiliar faces.

This is just the first of many memories to look through, I hope I haven't bored you to tears already. Have fun looking through the rest of them.

♡ Lottie x