𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞

Dear L̶o̶t̶t̶i̶e̶, Charlotte,

It feels really weird to be calling you that and in fact I don't like doing it, although it feels the right thing to say right now. I don't even know if this is still even your current address so I can only hope at this point. If this isn't Charlotte reading this then make sure she gets this, please.

The photo album you made for my birthday or our anniversary arrived the other day so I'm presuming it had arrived late in the post, seeing as we haven't seen each other for a wee while now.

Anyway, it was surprise to open that up and at first I wasn't sure wether I wanted to even look at it. Not because of you or anything like that but I've been finding it hard to move on so that could've only have made it worse, right? A few of the lads convinced me to look at it so after some time, I took the plunge.

Surprisingly it didn't make things worse and it was quite a trip down memory lane looking back on all the good times spent together. My personal favourite was the theme park, your face looking like you were going to be sick at any given moment was priceless! So, thank you for that, I enjoyed looking through all of it and loved every second of it. Your creativity was always something I admired about you.

I did a little bit of digging and found a few of my favourite photos which you didn't include, so I hope this is more than alright to add them in here.

I think these two may be my favourite to date, I'm pretty sure that it was Liam who took these too

I think these two may be my favourite to date, I'm pretty sure that it was Liam who took these too. Where would we have been without that guy?

This was part of the house hunting in London after my infamous move to the Gunners, probably the part where our offer for our dream house was accepted. Living from hotels and friends houses most of the time was tiring but it was most definitely worth it for those moments.

If I'm honest, most of that moment was such a blur, probably because of all the excitement but I'm glad we somehow captured it.

Wow, this was our fourth and last Christmas together in 2019. If only we knew this would be our last one we'd ever spend together, I would've made a lot more out of that one.

After your lovely side of the family poking and prodding us to eventually get a picture next to the tree, it turned out a really good picture.

Our usual Christmas traditions with the Tierney's and the Ferguson's were unbeatable and something I'll never forget. Your dad's burnt Christmas dinner and my mum on the wine every year without fail.

Little did you know, I did have plans to propose that Christmas but I couldn't set on the perfect ring, even with the help of your friends. I wonder if I had proposed, we might've still been together now and I wouldn't be writing this letter.

If I'm honest, I still don't quite understand why we separated for good. We rarely argued and if we did, our issues were easily sorted. Sometimes it felt we were a little distant near the end, but none of us would admit it. I'm still under the impression that you were too good for me.

If you receive this, then how about we maybe meet and get to the bottom of this? I understand if this isn't what you want but just don't leave me hanging.

Yours truly,
Kieran x

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡, 𝐤𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲 🎉