𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

Polaroid number three! Remember this one? I do and funnily enough it's the one that I want to forget

Polaroid number three! Remember this one? I do and funnily enough it's the one that I want to forget. Obviously not because of you but how this made me feel, very sick!

Our second ever date and I want to guess that you didn't run your 'amazing' ideas by Liam this time? That was wee nineteen year old Kieran for you.

As the saying goes 'you find out something new everyday' and that was very true for you, finding out I hate heights and absolutely feared rollercoasters. This making the date to that theme park in Motherwell (M&D's wasn't it?) very eventful, shall I say? The only rides I would ever vow to go again was the spinning tea cups and the children's rollercoaster!

After you spending a near two hours begging me to go on that horrific rollercoaster that you loved, I finally faced my biggest fears and took the plunge and went for it. Even if that meant I had to cling onto your arm whilst clenching my eyes closed the whole time around there. That was some dedication right there, Mr Tierney.

Then coming off of the rollercoaster for you to only beg for us both to go back on it. This time for you to insist to spend a fortune to pay for one of those pictures that the camera there prints off, I guess it's nice to have that for the memories. Although, I think we should ignore how windswept my hair was, the pale face from feeling the fear and sickness and that peaky smile, it's a decent picture.

Thankfully the second time around, I kept my eyes open and didn't hold on to you or your arm for the whole time, which was a total surprise for me. Despite me telling you I hated it and that we would never go back, I lied. I did quite enjoy it and I am not so afraid of that now, so thank you!

I've been looking at taking you to Alton Towers for your birthday, although fitting that inbetween your normal football schedule and the international break is proving quite hard. I'm sure we'll find a way sooner or later.

Thank you for helping me get over my fear of rollercoasters and heights, even if that meant you had to beg me for a few hours.

♡ Lottie x