Eli the shy boy (smut)

Hi guys sorry I've been off for a while been having some personal issues but I'm back now x sorry again enjoy c

Your POV:
I walk the hall way of my high school. The hall busy with students they pushed past me like I wasn't even there. I can't believe this has been happening for 3 years now and I'm still not use to it. I look across the hall and see Eli and Demetri waving at me, I smile lightly before walking towards my two friends.
"Hey!" I mutter to the two of them. Eli just smiles and looks at the floor Demetri however smiled and said a small hello before asking if I wanted to sit with them at lunch. I nod and of course we head off to lunch.
I quickly grab my lunch from my bag and sit with Eli and demetri. I look over at Eli and study his face his beautiful eyes, his cute button nose and his light pink lips. All I could see was pure handsome man. Yet everyone else saw a nerd with a messed up lip. It made me so mad that they could be so horrible to such a sweet guy.
Before I knew it their was the head teacher in-front of us telling us about how someone who was obviously Eli had been crying at home because of the comments. Everyone laughed and all I could do was sit there and look at Eli, I left bad but I didn't know what to do. After a while the laughter stopped and lunch was over. The rest of a day felt like a blur nothing much happened and I felt so bad for Eli and I had thought of a way to make him feel better.
And with that I set off to his house, I knock on his door and it flys open and I smile as I look at him. His eyes puffy and red I give him a small hug and he lets me in leading me to his room.
"Do you want to talk about it?" I ask he nods
"I just want to be loved. I want someone to see me for me. Not the lip just a boy who's not handsome or cool but just me. I don't know y/n ." He cried onto my shoulder I smile sadly at him stroking his hair gently.
"Hey it's ok I love you ok. I see those beautiful eyes and I see you not as some nerd but as this amazing human being who's funny and smart and a nice guy who cares about others! Your amazing if they can't see it then they are stupid!" I don't even realize that I'm rambling but I am all my passion and love for Eli is following out of me. He leans in and kisses me slowly. It's short and sweet and yet full of love. My hearts skips a beat as I decide I would show Eli how much I really did love him, I pull him in this time the kiss is deeper and my hands wonder from his neck to his chest slowly gripping at his shirt. His hands wonder too and suddenly by he takes my shirt off and throws it across the room I gasp as the cool air hits my skin. He smirks at me and I can't help but smile, quickly removing his shirt too and slowly leaving a trail of kisses down til I got to the top of his trousers. I look up nervously biting my lip before asking "are you sure you want to do this ?" He nods giving me a small smile. I quickly unbuckle his belt and soon enough he was fully naked his huge erection sitting up right. I gulp at his size before kissing the tip earning a breathy moan from Eli. I smile before taking him all into my mouth lightly gaging as I started to move my head back and forth he's moans became more frequent and slightly louder.
"Fuck y/n your so good!" He moan before pushing me off flipping me over so my back was on the bed and stripping me of my clothes.
I shiver in anticipation as he slowly teases my clit with his fingers. The small circles soon became a little harsher and with each touch I let out a cry of pleasure which only encouraged him.
"Eli please I need you!" I beg and before I could even open my mouth to ask again he pushed into me. I let out a small whimper of pain before nodding my head letting Eli know he could move.
He slowly began to pick up the pace, he soon found my g-spot  and repeatedly smashed into it.
"Eli I can't hold it for much longer, oh god I'm going to cum." I let out in a breathy mess
"Fuck!" Eli says before we both cum panting Eli lays down next to me and slowly wraps his arms around me. I snuggle closer to him and whisper "I really do love you Eli!" He smiles and whispers "I know !"