Demitri me? (Smut)

I stand outside the math block waiting for Demetri. He had been my best friend and crush for what feels like forever. I see him smile and wave before we start to walk down the halls, we walk past some girls who look at Demetri and snigger before shouting.
"Aww look at the loser hanging out with Y/N the poor little virgin. What a stupid twat." I see Demetri hurry up and speed wake away. I look sadly down at the floor and hurry my way out to my car. I felt so awful for Demetri, i knew he was a virgin but i also knew Demetri was an amazing guy and deserved to be happy. I finally get to Demetri's house, knocking on the door i wait a few minutes no reply. God Demetri you should know me by now that it doesn't put me off that you wont let me in. I think to myself before climbing up the side of the house and in his window.
"Y/n what are you doing?" He gasps as he stares at me.
"God dem help me up would you?" I shout feeling myself slipping. He quickly grabs me pulling me in and giving me a hug.
" when i didn't answer the door i didn't mean for you to climb up my house and try break in!" He chuckled
"It's only breaking in if you don't want me here! And we both know you love me being here!" I laugh knowing he thought i was funny.
We smile before the silence kicks in. It was like the world had stopped making noise and we were all sat awkwardly waiting for something to happen. I see Demetri thinking about something but not speaking about it.
"Hey whats up?" I ask worried 
"Nothing I'm fine?" He says looking as if he wanted to cry. I give him a sad smile before saying.
"I know they upset you but i just want you to know it doesn't matter if your a virgin or a nerd. Everything changes and virginity doesn't last forever." I try to explain.
"I just don't want that anymore ok i want to be loved. I want to know what it feels like. I want you." He screams before going red in the face. My heart races and i feel my face heat up. Did he just say he wants to be with me. Wanted me love him. Making the first move i quickly lean kissing him. His hands fly up to my waist gripping on to them and pulling me closer to him. He slowly lift my shirt up and i pull it off leaving a  shocked Demetri stood in front of me.  I slowly make my way to his bed and sit down moving my finger telling Demetri to come over to me. He slowly walks over to the bed taking his shirt off and crawling over on top of me. I slowly kiss him again kissing his neck and hearing him moan softly. He slowly slips his hand down my shorts playing with my clit. This time it was my turn to moan, he suddenly rips off my shorts and underwear leaving me bare in front of him. I giggled as he scanned my body. He's face red and eyes wide and filled with lust i slowly slip his boxers down and he slipped on the condom.
"Are you sure you want to do this! We don't have to!" I say he smiles and gently pushes himself in.
"Fuck your big!" I moan feeling shocked at his size.
He starts to speed up and the only sounds in the room are the sound of our skin and our breathy moans. He thrust harder and fast as he become more confident and suddenly i let out a loud moan as i tighten around him. He moans and grunts thrusting in a few more times before cumming too. Rolling off me he sighs kissing my four head and giving me his shirt before turning the tv and snuggling up to me.
" thank you!" He mumbles before falling a sleep.