Russian Roulette (Rewritten)

(In my AU William is completely blind, but he can use something sorta like echolocation to see the outlines of objects and people around him. They're faint outlines though. I tried my best writing in a blind persons point of view. The drawing above was done by me. Basically what my William Afton looks like. It's now out of date to his current appearance. Any characters not involved in the actual FNAF lore are credited to another fandom or are characters of my own creation. I can write an entire chapter of this book explaining my AU more if you would like, or you could check out my YT channel that has a video on it explaining my AU. Channel name: PearledGemini)

  I heard the rattling of chains from my hiding spot in the shadows of the room. The old woman was waking up now. I didn't usually go after the elderly, but today was a special case. We were gonna play a game. Henry was searching for the last player. I was brought out of my thoughts by a sharp intake of breath. She was obviously feeling the effects of getting knocked out over the head. I stepped out into the lit area of the room, coming within sight of the woman. I felt her gaze come to settle on me and take in my appearance.

"Wh-who are you..?" she asked hesitantly. I tilt my head and smile, slowly walking towards her. I stop when I'm about 7 feet away, kneeling down to come face to face with her. I couldn't speak, for my voice was sore from trying to explain to the younger kids, who didn't know sign language, that I needed them to stay away from the basement unless an adult was with them. I listened to her slow breathing as she studied me for a minute before she gasped in surprise. I chuckled at her realization. I knew she'd recognize me without me saying anything. I looked almost the same I did when I last saw her over 30 years ago.

"How are you alive William? You were declared dead after police investigators found the dried puddle of your blood in the backroom of Fazbears. And how do you look so young? You still look 34 when you're supposed to look like you're in your 70's. And what's with the costume?"

I frowned. I really didn't want to explain everything to her when my throat was already hurting. I just shook my head and sat down where I was kneeling, dusting off the ground before sitting. We sat in silence then,waiting for the arrival of the final two. I heard the door open soon after, signaling Henry's and another man had entered. The door clicked shut behind them and I clicked my tongue a few times, quickly being able to find the outlines of the unknown man. I stood up, dusting off my pants of any dust stains I was incapable of seeing. I stride over to Henry and the man, who I can hear trying to regain a relationship he had forced. I wasn't able to tell if the man was turned around or not, so I waited for some sort of signal from Henry indicating it was safe to act. I waited impatiently by the man, getting to the point of tapping my foot, catching the attention of my silent husband.

"Otto, why don't you come with me to meet my ex-wife.." Henry suggested, interrupting the dissatisfied muttering of the man. He responded with more grumbling with a fine mixed in. I followed after them, listening to their footsteps in order to keep a safe distance. The sound of foot-falls stopped and I heard the woman speak.

"Henry...? Is that you? I thought you died in a fire after Charlie was murdered.."

"I did Lisa. But I came back. Now then, are these the only two you want to play with Love?" I heard Henry ask me. That's when I sprung into action, grabbing Otto's arms and pushing him up against the wall. I could feel him struggling to get out of my grip, and I tighten my hold on him. I felt his anger flaring up at my tight grip.

"How the hell is this dude so strong! He sure as hell don't look like he is in that outfit of his!" he shouted, his fury radiating out his voice. Oh how I wanted to just stuff him in a suit and let him suffer for criticizing my outfit. I had asked Michael to describe my outfit for me after Henry had given me my clothes for the day. I trusted Henry enough to not do anything to me without my permission, so I was kind enough to wear whatever it is he chose for me, even when it was revealing in a way I disliked. I also knew that whatever my husband chose would look good for all his outfits I'd seen him wear in the past matched whatever his mood was while also bringing out a feature of his that would otherwise be impossible to notice.