Holiday Reunions

(This part takes place a few weeks after the Russian Roulette chapter. It will also be told in alternating point of views. The swap will be identified each time it happens. Also, the weather outside in this scene is cold, since winter is almost here. Basically my stories weather conditions and seasons will be based off of the weather conditions and the season where I live. House above is the house they visit in the story. It's a random image off Google, so it isn't mine. Any animatronics in this story has a human/soul form, and certain characters will have their own children. Please keep in mind that this is my AU and that I can make it how I want. Enjoy the story!)

~Henry's Point of View~

          I tucked my wings in to avoid them getting dragged along the wall of the thin alley way. William and I were running from the police sirens. We might not be involved in the most recent crime scene, but ours wasn't that far away from where they were. We figured we might as well get out of there before we got caught. I had my icy hand interlocked with Williams so that he wouldn't get lost. We had gotten about 2 or 3 blocks away when William jerked me to a stop and told me to be silent. He had obviously heard something.

          "I think they found our victim. I can hear them shouting to others." William stated, "Do you know any shortcuts to the nearest public area. Preferably one that has enough people using it so we can easily slip into the crowd?"

          I think for a moment before nodding. "Yeah, I know a shortcut. You'll have to hide your demonic features though. We'd definitely stand out to people if they saw our wings and tails."

          William nodded in agreement and soon he looked like an average blind person. I continued to lead him through the various alleyways. Throughout the alleys we'd end up running into small gangs or people that had gotten lost trying to get back home. They all tried to stop us. After multiple encounters I stopped and turned towards Will. Before he could say anything though I had scooped him up bridal style and started running while he clung to me.

          Soon enough we reached an area with crowds of people Christmas shopping. I set William down and we quickly slipped into the crowd. We walked in the direction to Michael's house from there, stopping at a nearby store to buy some snacks for the kids at home and a small cup of coffee for Will.

          "Hey Love, do you think we could stop by my sisters house to see how she's doing?" William asked suddenly catching me off-guard.

          "Sure we can, but do you know where she lives? And do you want to bring the kids? The ones that aren't busy with their children? We need to drop the groceries off with Mike anyways."

          William smiles and nods in agreement. With our plans confirmed we head back to Michaels house with William smiling the entire time. Ten minutes later we made it back to Mikes' house and used our key to get inside. We entered the living room and I find Jerald, Gerald, and Lucy near the Christmas tree playing with toys. William made his way towards the couch with my help and sat down before asking to be handed the bag of snacks. I hand it over to him and he calls all of the children downstairs. Within seconds Liz and Chris we're downstairs, along with Chris's son Tryal. Not long afterwards Ennard comes down with two babies in his arms with Michael tagging along with another one in his arms. Their hair was messy from trying to put their triplets down for a nap. After a few seconds Terrance appears beside me.

          "Do you need something Dad?" Mike asked, obviously exhausted. "Ennard and I are trying to put these three to bed."

          "Henry and I got everyone snacks. We got you a small shake since you can't eat. After we pass them out we plan on having everyone that isn't busy tag along to visit your Aunt Helen."