Anxiety's Identity

(In my Virgil Afton AU, Virgil is Michael's oldest son. Michael had him with his ex-girlfriend before he got scooped. After he was announced missing, Virgil and his mom moved away to hopefully start a new life. About a week later Virgil ends up drowning after falling into a river while out on a walk to clear his head. After he died he became part of the dark sides, and later on goes to being a light side. If you know Sander Sides you should know the basics. The thing about my AU though is that right before he went to join the light sides he possessed Lolbit, who is like Glitchtrap meaning they can glitch anywhere. Lolbit is able to change genders but they stay in male form as they like it better than the female form. Also, in my AU there is Terrance , Michael, Elizabeth, and Chris Afton. Terrance is the first to die in my AU. He got into a car crash with his best friend, which is Thomas Sanders in my AU. Thomas is the only one to survive. Since Thomas and Terrance were best friends Virgil started calling Thomas his Uncle whenever they are alone and none of the other sides are around. The sides have all heard of the Afton family, but only Emile knows that Virgil is an Afton at the moment. Ships included in my AU with the Sander Sides are Prinxiety, Logicality, and Demus. Keep in mind this is an AU and this doesn't follow the actual FNAF and Sander Sides storyline. Enjoy the story!)

          I wake up in my room, which is covered in spiderwebs and with posters of The Nightmare Before Christmas, and one my newest one, Corpse Bride. I could hear talking from the kitchen so I reluctantly drag myself out of my warm blankets. I quickly changed into my usual clothes, the only difference was that I had started wearing a checkered belt along with a light purple chain Dad had given me when I reunited with him. It was my first time wearing it and I wondered how long it would take everyone to notice the new accessory. I put my headphones on and started listening to my "Feelin' Good" playlist. I exited my room and walked down the hallway, bumping into Thomas halfway down.

          "Virgil! I was just coming to get you. I got a call from your father's. They need you to stop by a store and buy somethings for your younger siblings before you head to their place."

          "I can do that. I don't know how long I will be though." I answered.

          "That's fine Virgil. Tell Terrance I said Hi. Nice belt and chain by the way" 

          "I will, and thanks. Bye Uncle Thomas."

          I continued down the hallway and soon entered the kitchen. I find Roman reading description's of soon to be released Disney movies. Logan was messing with his hair, as it kept getting in his face while he was trying to read his book. Patton was at the stove cooking eggs and toast. I chuckled at this before finding Janus looking half asleep at the table with Remus rambling on about 5 children that went missing in the 1980's. I suddenly had a feeling that I should stop him from talking about it, but I decided against it. I got pulled away from my thoughts at Patton speaking up.

          "Hey kiddo! You hungry for some eggs and toast?" he asked me cheerfully.

          "I'll take some toast. I don't wanna become a cannibal by eating eggs." I replied, mindlessly saying the last part of the sentence. I didn't notice until I saw everyone staring at me like I was an entirely new person. "What?"

          "Virgil, how would it be cannibalism to eat eggs. Your a human, not an egg." Logan stated. I facepalm myself and wave off the question. I go sit down at the table with Janus and Remus and continued eating my piece of toast while I listened in on Remus and Janus's conversation.

          "Where was I again Janus?" Remus asked.

          "Missing children in the 1980's." Janus answered. Again I felt like I knew something about this topic that no one else knew.