Chapter 2

'Y/N this is Harrison Ford, but you propably know that too.' Steven chuckles. You fake a smile. 'Hi.' Harrison smiles but you give him a somewhat cold look. Steven sees it. 'Have you two met already?' He asks. 'No.' You anwser still staring at Harrison's face. Its so damn perfect, just like Carrie said. She was right, he looks like goddamn movie star. 'But my best friend has. Her name is Carrie Fisher, I believe you know her quite well.' You say with a small but kind of evil smile. You see a flinch of panic in Harrison's eyes. You can see him think: Does she know? He laughs uncomftorable. 'Yeah we worked on Star Wars together.' You nod. 'Yes she told me.' Steven feels the somewhat uncomftorable tension between you and quickly changes the subject. 'Look, you can get your room keys and then we'll meet back with the rest in a half an hour.' You nod and smile. 'Thank you.' Harrison and you go to the reception desk and get your keys. You give him one more dirty look before you part ways.

You text Carrie when you settle in your room.

well that went well. All I could do was be mean to ''him''. But anyways Steven is really nice. Talk later!

You lay down on your hotelbed, its huge and soft, and think about what exactly just happened. You have got to stop being such a bitch to Harrison, it will be easier for the both of you. Anyhow, Steven has something. He's nice and he seems as smart as people say, so it will be great to be working with him. You hear a knock on the door. You jump up and open the door. 'Hey' Oh god, speaking of the devil you think. Look who it is. Mr Harrison Ford. When you don't greet him back Harrison opens his mouth again. 'Can I come in?' he asks. No. 'Yeah sure.' You say fake smiling. He enters the room and you close the door behind him.

'What do you want?' You cross your arms and give him a harsh look. Harrison, who had his back turned against you turns around to face you. 'Did I wrong you or something? Because if I did please tell me. We have to fucking work together and I cant do that when you keep being so cold and distant.' You sigh. 'I'm sorry, it's nothing, I just had a bad night sleep. That's all.' Harrison nods. 'Aah okay, thats good.' He walks to the door and opens it. Just before he leaves. 'Maybe have a drink together after th meeting?' He winks and before you can anwser he leaves. You sigh. Maybe I'll even take that drink. Friendship never hurt anyone. Right?

You go back to the hotel lobey. It's completely empty apart from the man behind the desk. You walk up to him and ask: 'Excuse me sir, do you know where mr Spielberg went?' 'Right down the hall miss?' 'Thank you.' And you follow his directions. You walk down the hall and stop when you see a sign on the last door on the right. Meeting Indy 1, its says. And beneath that in small letters, written by a neat handwriting: sorry Y/N for not telling you we were meeting here, but it seems you found us :)
You smile and enter the room. Everyone is already there. They turn their head to look at you. 'Am I late?' You ask a little uncomforble with everyone staring at you. 'No Y/N not at all, Steven here thought it would be funny if we all came a little earlier.' George Lucas says. Steven chuckles. 'He did leave a message for you on the door though.' You smile. 'Yeah I saw that.' 'Come on Y/N sit down.' Steven taps on the chair next to him. You sit down and the first meeting can begin.

It's a very enjoyable meeting. Everyone was so nice and you especially liked Steven. He's so kind and funny!

Everyone returned to their room but you helped Steven clean up the glasses. 'Thanks.' He smiles as you both reach for the same glass. You blush a little. 'Sure.' You say and step back. 'Would you um.' Steven clears his throat. 'Like to get a drink tonight? I don't come in London very often and maybe you could show me around before we leave tomorrow.' You think about Harrison's offer. Oh come on, you say to yourself a few hours ago you didn't even like the guy. 'I would love too.' You say with a smile. 'It's a date! I'll meet you in the lobey in a half an hour.' Steven leaves the room but after he realises he just said date, he pops his head back in. 'I dont mean like a date date. More like a- .'   You chuckle. 'I understand haha.'