chapter 5

When you get out the plane it's really hot. You're not used to this kind of temperature. 'Phew.' Steven comes out of the plane and stops behind you. 'I forgot how hot it actually is in this part of the world.' You follow george to get your bags. While you're waiting for your luggage you go to stand next to Steven. He has already taken of his sweater. It appears that he was a lot more prepared than you since he's wearing a short red blouse and sunglasses on top of his head. 'Hey I'm sorry I was so dramatic back there.' You say. 'Don't worry, thats what I'm here for.' He smiles. 'You're too sweet Steven.' You giggle and take his arm. 'Come on lets go before the others get on the bus without us.' Steven takes your hand and leads you across the airport hall, outside. Just as Steven said, the others are waiting for you and just as on Heathrow Airport your holding hands get a lot of glances. Steven sees that it worries you and squeezes your hand to tell you not to.

On the bus you sit im between Kathleen and Steven. 'So you really hit it off huh?' Kathleen says when she sees that Steven isn't paying attention You let out a snort. Steven turns his head in your direction. 'For the record Kathy I heard what you said.' He laughs and kisses your head as an anwser. You smile. 'Cherish him Y/N, you really got the best one out there.' 'I will.'

You check in and go to your rooms. You have the weekend of. Filming starts on monday. You're not that tired, since you slept on the plane. You're changing into a better outift for this weather when you hear a knock on the door. Its Steven. 'I heared there was a lady staying here. Would you mind fetching her for me?' He asks with a playful glitter in his eyes. You pretend to look for a person beside you. 'I guess it's just you and me.' 'I guess so. And do you want to go out with me?' He smiles. 'I do, let me get my sunglasses.' You turn around to go back to your into room but Steven takes your hand. 'The plane kiss cant be the only one I'm getting now can it?' You laugh and wrap your arms around his neck. 'Of course not.' You kiss him. 'Thats more like it.' He says and you laugh against his lips. 'Lets go.'

Steven takes you out to an Italian restaurant. You have a great time and at the end of the evening you feel like you're exploding with happiness. Kathleen was right: you really got the best one out there. You go back to the hotel. 'I dont want to say goodnight yet.' You say when you walk down the hall to your rooms. 'Then come in.' Steven says softly and he opens the door to his room for you. You kick of your shoes. Steven unbuttons a few of his top buttons. 'God it's hot.' He says.  'I know right.' You say and open the doors to the balcony. 'Do you want something to drink?' He asks as you turn on the radio. 'Oh yes please.' He hands you a glass. You take it and go outside to the balcony. Steven comes standing next to you. The song on the radio ends and a new song starts. Its Your Song by Elton John. 'Oh I love this song.' You say and smile. Steven looks at you. 'What?' 'Nothing.' He smiles. You both look out over the city.  'I hope you don't mind.' Steven sings along softly. 'I hope you dont mind that I put down in words. How wonderful life is, while you're in the world.' You smile. 'I didnt know you could sing.' You put your hands around his neck. He kisses you softly. You take his hand and lead him to the bed. 'I think the heat will be lot more bearable without clothes.' You say. Steven chuckles and boops your nose playful. 'I don't know lets find out.'

You wake up that morning not remembering where you are. You turn around a find a softly snoring Steven next to you. You smile. You are just where you're supposed to be. With one hand you stroke through his hair. Softly, trying not to wake him. But he does. He squeezes his eyes against the sunlight and turns to you. He gives the hand that was in his hair a kiss. 'Goodmoring.' He says. 'Hi.' You smile. You give him a quick kiss, but he pulls you in for a longer one. After you part, you say: 'So what do you think, shall we enjoy this weekend?'

You have breakfast together and then go swimming in a lake nearby. On Sunday you call Carrie and update he on everything and Steven and you enjoy some qualtity time. You just kind of told everyone about your relationship so that there would be no trouble on set. Sunday night you keep tossing and turning. 'Are you worried about tomorrow?' Steven asks. 'Mhm.' 'Me too.' 'Really?' 'Oh god yeah everytime I walk onto a set I'm nervous. But you're going to be great.' He wraps his arms around you and you put your head in his chest. 'I'll be there for you.' 'Thank you Steven.'

You did great. You were a natural. Directing was like breathing to you. You wrapped up filming in Sri Lanka and went back to the States. Steven and you grew very close and are now in a steady relationship.

It was december 11 th a week before Steven's birthday. Steven and you were walking back to his house, where you now stayed too. 'So hm.' Steven starts the converstion. 'I might have told my mom about you.' 'Aw thats so sweet.' 'Yeah, but.' 'What? It's not a bad thing.' 'No, she asked if you wanted to come with me when I visit her for the holidays. you dont have to if you dont want to.' You take his hand. 'Oh Steve, I would love to!' He kisses your head. 'Thank you.' You stand still. 'What?' Steven ask. You hesitate before you continue. 'I love you.' Steven looks at you. 'You do?' He smiles. 'Yes, and I can say that because for the first time, loving doesn't hurt. My heart beat didn't speed when I saw you that first time in the lobby, because from the moment I met you I've trusted you.' Steven drops the bag he was carrying and holds you tight. He holds your face in his hands and kisses you. 'I love you too. God Y/N I love you so much.' You point to the bag he dropped. 'You do realise you just dropped a very expensive camera?' You chuckle. 'Rats.' Steven swears. You burst into laughter. 'Rats?! Who even says that.' Steven grins. 'Please dont ruin this beautiful moment for us.' You kiss him. 'I would never.'