Notice!

I have been reading the comments and I think I need to edit or rewrite the story. I will start by next week. Here is also a bunch of random information about the story thus far.

1. Lynx likes Winter, but Winter likes Qibli. Lynx asked Anemone to enchant Lynx to have Winter's eggs.

2. Qibli can change genders like clown fish, some species of frogs, and other animals. The only requirement though is that he must love the same gender as him.

3. Burn is an animus. They have no knowledge of how she got her powers, but I will say it has something to do with one of the prisoners.

4. Six-Claws is loyal to Thorn, but it says in this story that he is loyal to Burn. Burn enchanted Six-Claws to be loyal to her so she could find out Burn's weakness.

5. Sunny is held prisoner by Burn. Burn should have killed her when she killed Thorn, but she didn't.  The reason shall be revealed soon.

6. The magic Winter has is very similar to Burn's. They're is someone in the Sand Kingdom playing God.

7. Qibli/Oasis was reverted back to a male Sandwing with no memories of Winter and Jade Mountain. Animus magic is scary.

8. Burn can hear the voices of one of the thee sisters, Burn. Original Burn will have something to do with the story later on.

9. Anemone and Tamarin are together.

10. Moon is on the lost continent. She is helping solve some of their problems which will soon become Pyrhhia's problems in this story. Moon will find a lover while there. I just don't know who.

11. Moon gave Tamarin the prophecy about Winter and Qibli. This will prove to be a problem later on.