Chapter 1

The kingdom was silent, the king himself, however, was sent to hell with his guards. The full moon was already shining upon the world and all they could listen to was silence.

Salem was heading down to the king's throne, after all, his fellow knights are waiting for him. Or so he thought. The hallways of the castle were filled with pictures and the names of the former kings under it. The first one was called "Lin I." Sitting on his white horse raising his sword to the sky. "How ironic," said Salem, his voice echoed in the entire Castle, disturbing the sound of silence.

He continued walking without producing any sound until he reached a huge hall, with no torches or lights other than the light of the moon.

The black chair with golden hands carved a lion on each. It was the seat of the king. Behind it was two huge windows that showed a perfect view of the ocean. The floor was made of cold Lava rock tiles.

He walked towards the tiles where they formed a small circle, stood in the center of the circle, and looked up into the moon.

Suddenly, he heard footsteps coming toward him. Someone's footsteps made this base. He looked down into the shadows and saw two hallways that lead to this stunning hall. The fourth knight sat on the black throne so he could meet the visitor.

He moved swiftly just like the wind and sat still until the knight that made all these loud steps came into the clearing. "You really need to find a solution for your soundless footsteps," Salem said sarcastically.

"I hope you find a solution for your rudeness to your leader." Said the first knight. He was named Radon. The leader of the five knights. He wore a very thick magical armor and held two double-head axes. His armor changed color depending on his mood, easy to express his emotions with no words.

Suddenly, a young knight from the right tunnel came out of the shadows and stood next to Radon. "I agree with Radon. Just put some manners in your actions." It was Rosa, the third knight. Her armor was dark purple, as well as her hooked swords. "Also, the king's throne is taken by an elected king, so get down from there." She continued.

Salem looked at her with his blood-red eyes and stood up on his feet. He walked down silently and magically managed to stand behind Rosa. He froze there staring at her dead in the eyes. "Stay tuned, you're opened from here." Salem finally said to break the tension.

Out of the shadows, there was a sort of motion in the shadows. Radon took a fast glance in the shadows but then he walked up to the throne.

Salem went into the center of the circle and looked at the full moon. The third knight sat on the cold lava by the throne. "What took you so long Amelia? I was dying of boredom here" said Salem, turning his head till his bloody eyes met her ocean blue eyes.

She sighed then answered tiredly, "Had to take care of some guards and the servants. Weren't they a part of the corrupted ruler? I mean they served him well, and they were loyal to him, as well as the guards."

Rosa stood up on her feet and walked around the hall, examining every magnificent hall. The carvings on the wall and the mysterious characters carved in the walls. She usually does that in every castle they hunt down, but this castle especially gave different vibes in her eyes.

Finally, after waiting for a long time, Barmouth, the second knight came out of the shadows. Her red armor shined bloody red under the moonlight. Salem stared at her, trying to know what took her so long to meet in the throne hall.

Her soul staff was held tightly in her hand. "Welcome to the assemble," announced the fifth knight Amelia. After a bit of chit-chat with one another, Radon declared that the moment one of the citizens wakes up, they announce the death of the bloodthirsty king.