Burden

Mature content ahead

Alex PoV

After watching the movie I carry miracle to bed because she's so sleepy. I found a book on her bedside table and open it to the bookmark and start reading the new chapter to her while she snuggled into me. I'm loving this moment with her it feels amazing and is making me feel complete in a way I never knew I needed. I read to the end of the chapter and find her completely out, so I gently slide off the bed and turn on the night light and tuck her in with her stuffies and leave the room after putting the monitor on.

I slip into my room and find Nicole just walking out of our bathroom with only a towel on which causes me to moan. I was just about to go to her and beg my mistress for attention and for her to allow me to pleasure her, when I hear a loud bang. I ran out of the room and ran straight into miracles room and find her on the floor crying, she looks up and screams "daddy". I rush over to her and say to her "it's ok my sweet princess, daddy is here". I hear slight shuffling by the door and look up and see my beautiful wife with tears in her eyes. I gently rock my princess back to sleep and then lay her down and surround her with pillows to stop her from falling out of bed again.

Nicole's PoV

After hearing the loud bang I quickly put my robe on and follow Alex into Miracles room, when I get there though I hear Miracle scream daddy, I can't believe it I'm completely stunned and suddenly I feel tears running down my face. I know why I'm crying and it's not for the beautiful thing that just happened for my husband but I can't let them know the real reason. I walk back to our room and get lost in thought and consumed with jealousy because she called Alex daddy first, it's not right she should of called me mummy first, if I had just went in and read to her and cuddled with her before I went and showered she would of been calling for me and not him.

Alex walks in smiling and I quickly rid myself of my thoughts and turn to him and say "wow, can you believe that babe", he just smiled and said "I'm amazed babe, I feel complete in a way I never knew I needed. What about you?". I don't reply because I want a real baby and I know it's not Alex's fault that I haven't been able to conceive but I seriously want a baby and want to try IVF together. So I genuinely knew I couldn't say that I felt the same. Alex lost his smile and asked "are you ok?" I just replied with "I'm fine babe, but I do want to have a conversation about something when Miracle isn't around".

Alex's PoV

I can't believe what I just heard surely she didn't say that but then I hear sniffling and looked towards our bedroom door and just outside of it is Miracle with tears falling down her face, I was just about to get up when Nicole straddled my lap and started grinding on my dick and then slid my cock out and started slowly stroking me , which made me throw my head back and moan out and completely forget that Miracle was at our door especially as she then demanded me to bend her over and fuck her. I started to kiss her neck while tugging her nipples saying is this ok mistress. Nicole just moaned, so I took her nipple into my mouth and sucked it hard while tugging and pinching the other and then switched to the other and did the same to that one. I kissed my way down to her wet juicy pussy and sucked on her clit, I then moved onto sliding my tongue up and down the slit of her pussy before sliding my fingers into her pussy and going back to sucking on her clit.  I start fingering her harder and faster with every moan she makes. I can feel her getting close so I clamp down onto her clit and finger her harder when she finally screams out my name and orgasms all over my fingers, I lick up all her juices and turn her onto her front up on her knees and slam my hard cock into her over and over causing her to scream out louder and louder and I could feel us both getting close to the end when I quickly said "mistress, please may I cum?". Nicole just screamed her orgasm and then said that I could cum, I slammed into her a few more times and then came hard inside of her, I just collapsed onto the bed beside her so tired.

I then remembered what Nicole had said and seeing Miracle at the door crying so I looked up at the door hoping she wasn't there but when I looked she was there with tears in her eyes. I felt so guilty knowing what I had just done, I should of gone to her not had sex with Nicole how can I have been so foolish I quickly sort myself out and get up and notice she's not there any longer. I walk to her room and try the door it's locked, but I can hear her crying and it makes me feel even worse for it especially after the moment we shared earlier. I decided to shower and go to bed and then try and talk to Miracle in the morning.

Miracles PoV

I can't believe what she said to Alex, why make me come here if you didn't actually want me here? Even worse how could Alex do what he did knowing I heard what she had said, and rather than make sure I was ok, he carried on and had sex with her and then when he finished he then had the cheek to then come and check up on me. I can't believe it at all and cry to myself for a few minutes thinking I thought we shared a special moment earlier and I meant something to him guess I'm just a burden to them as well and they only took me in because they felt sorry for me, I hear the door handle jiggle but know it won't open because I locked the door. After a few minutes of the handle jiggling I hear footsteps walking away.

I'm going home and start to repack my things into my suitcase and then sneak down to the kitchen to get my little things from the cupboard and return to put it into my duffel bag. I get onto my phone and order an Uber and quietly leave with my things out the door to wait for my Uber.

Skip drive home

I finally arrive home and let myself in and take my things upstairs and start unpacking it again, once I've done it I go downstairs and ensure I've locked the door and go to bed for the night. I hear a beeping noise getting louder and louder and realise my alarm is going off. I get up and get ready for school, I realise I'm early and quickly grab something to eat while booking an Uber so I can get to school without having to deal with anyone.