1

A few things to clear some stuff up:

Number 1: Okay, so the story takes place in late 2009 to early 2010. 

Number 2: Regardless of reality, in this story, at the time, Ben is single.

Number 3: If you'd like to use Lily in a story of your own, please give credit. 

Number 4: Remember to vote and comment! I'll reply to most comments, and really appreciate the votes!

Ben's POV:

"Look at this letter," I pointed to the letter that a fan had handed me after the show. I never caught her name, and barely even caught a glimpse of her face, but she thrusted the paper at me and hurried away. I'd read it, and to be honest it seemed like more of a love letter than anything else.

Dear Ben,

It is to you that I'm writing this letter. I must say, your debut album is a work of art. I would give the rest of the band credit, but I'd rather write to you. Give them my regards. I don't know who I am anymore. Some people tell me I'm a curse, while others tell me that's merely a matter of perspective. So, it is today that I thought maybe I'd be one of those sluts that the bands are always talking about. I wish it didn't have to be that way to talk to you, but nonetheless it must be. A one night stand that keeps going on for only one more night, one more night, one more night. I need you to teach me to be like you; a total badass who doesn't give a shit about rules.

Sincerely, 

Lily Angeles

"Sounds like someone's got it good for you," Danny joked.

I rolled my eyes. I can't tell if she was serious or not. I mean, I get tons of flirty fans all the time. Well, not tons, but you get the point. I've slept with a pretty decent amount of groupies. "Do you think she'll find me again?"

"I don't know, and I don't care." 

"Well you're Mister Helpful today," I said, glaring at Danny. 

"Hey," He put his hands up defensively, "I never signed up to teach you how to deal with fangirls. If she wants to fuck, fuck. If not, well then, forget about her."

I sighed. Currently, we were walking to a bar. It was better than hanging out in the van. I can't wait until we become famous and get to ride in a bus. I've no idea where Sam is, but Cam and James were with us too. They were quiet, too quiet.

"Maybe she's following us," James suggested jokingly. I stopped walking and looked back for a moment, genuinely expecting him to be right. "I was just joking mate. Keep walking." James walked ahead of me, and everyone else did too. They left me standing there. Maybe she really is following us. It was already dark outside, mostly because it was late October. The air was cool. The trees gently rustled in the breeze. But something about it just freaked me out. There were no lights on on this street. It was completely dark. I couldn't hear the voices of my bandmates anymore. 

"Ben?" A voice asked. I jumped, spun around, and hit someone in the face. 

"Calm down! It's just me!" Sam said. I felt relieved. "Jeez. Where did everyone else go?" I looked at him as he stood upright. I'd given him a bloody nose. 

"They left without me. I was being paranoid. Sorry. By the way, your nose." I pointed to his bloody nose. 

He shook his head. "Don't worry about it. I'll live. Let's just get out of here. This place is giving me chills."

And out of the corner of my eye, I saw something move. When I didn't see it anymore, I figured that it was probably just a bird or something. I'm worrying over nothing. 

"Yeah," I started walking forward, Sam following me. "Let's go."

When Sam and I arrived at the bar, Danny was already talking up some brunette chick, and James was clearly drunk. Cam was kind of just sitting there, looking around. I came up to them and told the bartender to surprise me with something. "What took you so long?" He asked me.

I pointed to Sam. "He showed up. I was making sure that she wasn't following us. "

"I'm telling you," he took a sip of whatever it was that he was drinking. I couldn't tell just by looking at it, "you're just being paranoid. There's nothing wrong with a fan letter. You should take it as a complement. She called you a badass and told you she wanted sex. Clearly she's smitten with you."

I shrugged. "I dunno," a drink was presented in front of me, "it just seems strange to me."

"It's probably just that damn road that's giving you the creeps." Sam said. He wiped the blood dripping from his nose with the back of his hand. "Something's just spooky about that street."

"What happened to you?" Cameron asked. 

"Ben happened to me. He hit me in the nose."

"You hit him?"

I raised my hands defensively. "It wasn't my fault. He s-" I was about to say scared, but realized how wimpy that sounded. "He startled me."

"I scared you half to death," Sam teased. 

"Ha, ha! Ben's a scaredy-cat," James joined in.

I felt a heat rise to my cheeks. I took a sip of my drink. "I am not. He's right. It's just that street."

"I'm sure it is," Cam said sarcastically. 

I looked over and saw that Danny and the woman he was with had left. "Where did Danny go?" I asked.

"You know where he went. He probably just left to have sex. I just hope it's not in the van again." 

I shuttered. I didn't mind that Danny was like that, but it's weird when he does it in the van. Especially when we switch benches. It's like someone having sex in your bed, which is just gross. Which is interesting because it's not gross when one of us throws up in there.

Moving on.

I looked around and saw someone sitting alone in the corner. They had no drinks, and were reading a book. That's not something that you see in a bar. A coffee shop maybe, but not a bar. I stood up, much to everyone's dismay, and walked over to them.

When I got close enough, I realized that I recognized their outfit. The dark purple long-sleeved shirt with white stripes on it. And the black skinny jeans without any rips in them whatsoever. The girl who'd given me the letter.