CHAPTER 1

Pic of Melody above ^^

Melody's POV

"Omg Mel I love your shoes!" Ally gasps.

I look down at my white platform heels, "I know aren't they cute?"

Ally giggles, "So cute!"

"Ooh, can I borrow it for my date on Friday?" Zoey asks.

I shrug,"Sure".

My friends borrow my stuff all the time and that's not a problem for me. I have lots of clothing, some I don't even remember getting and I still shop almost every day.

Zoey, Allison, and I have been friends since seventh grade. I was new to the school at that time and they were the very first friends I made. They're also the only ones that know how fucked up my life is.

"Wait what date?" Ally asked looking confused.

"My date with Jordan this Friday"

Ally gasps dramatically placing her hands over her chest.

"You have a date and you didn't tell me?"

Zoey rolls her eyes, "I told you but you were too busy knitting a sweater for that hamster of yours".

Ally gasps again, "This is NOT about Lulu".

This time it was my turn to roll my eyes.

"Would you guys quit bickering and get your asses up? Were gonna be late for school.

Zoey and Ally always stop by my house every morning before school. It's like our little tradition.
They both get up and run their hands through their clothes to ease any crease.

Today I decided to go with a white cropped turtleneck, with a matching pink crop top and mini skirt and a transparent belt to finish up the look. And of course, the white platforms.

 And of course, the white platforms

I turn around, " How do I look?"

"Amazing!"

"Perfect as always"