Buying Snacks!

It's Flumptober Day 1: inspired by a meme! In case you didn't read the last chapter:

I'm making these prompts (except for AU days) take place shortly after Season 13- no spoilers though! The chapters will be interconnected but can be read as a standalone. Enjoy!

"Alright, let's see what everyone bought!" Kai exclaimed, dumping his bags on the deck of the bounty. After spending the day stocking up on supplies for the Bounty, Master Wu had let his pupils buy whatever snacks they wanted for their so-called "Sky trip" (Jay dubbed that one). Kai had bought many bags of chips in their spicy versions. "I bought a few normal ones for you spice haters," he directed at Jay and Lloyd.

Jay crossed his arms. "I don't get how burning your tongue is enjoyable." He reached inside his bag. "Which is why I bought ice cream!"

"What flavors?" Lloyd asked, bouncing up and down in his seat.

"Vanilla, chocolate, mint chip, cookies n cream, rainbow sherbert. There was this new pumpkin ice cream so I got that. Oh, I got toppings too."

"It'll go well with all this cake I got!" Cole exclaimed."

"The pumpkin cake is cute," Zane mentioned.

"Mmm, triple chocolate," Nya exclaimed.

"Zane, Pix, what'd you guys get?" Cole asked.

"These cookies shaped like leaves have piqued my interest," Pixal said as Cole grabbed a cookie.

"And I have bought chex mix to make a snack."

"What is it?" Kai asked.

"A surprise. But it involves chocolate."

"Yes!" Lloyd fist-pumped.

"Oh, like you don't have eight thousand chocolate bars in that bag," Nya pointed out.

"I do not!"

"Mind telling us what's in those bags then?"

What looked to be the entire candy aisle toppled out of his three bags. "And I'm not sharing." Everyone else's response was to steal a piece of candy- just to mess with Lloyd. "Hey!" He tried reaching to grab some of his candy back, but everyone else popped the candy into their mouths. "You all are meanies."

"What'd you buy Nya?" Jay asked.

"A couple boxes of popcorn and some m&ms. I thought we could watch a movie tonight."

"We could watch the new Starferer movie," Lloyd said. Jay flinched and Nya placed a hand on his knee.

"Ew, no." Cole stuck out his tongue.

"Maybe we could watch something that everyone likes," Nya interjected.

"We can decide later," Kai told them. "What's in the other bag Nya?"

Nya fingered the plastic of the bag in her lap. "None of your business."

"But I wanna know!" Kai whined.

"Me too!"

"Me three!"

"Nope."

Jay leaned in close to her face. "Can I know?"

"Well, if everyone wants to know so bad," Nya started reaching into the bag, pretending she was going to pull it out, "It's girl stuff."

She smirked as she watched their faces pale and become oh so interested in all the candy Lloyd bought. It soon turned into an argument over which candy bar was the best. Then, Misako walked by.

"How much sugar do you seven need?" Misako asked with a look of horror on her face.

"A lot," everyone replied.

Misako nodded with a strained smile and went off to find Wu. She needed to find out why he left the seven unsupervised in a store. 

A/N: Hmmm, I wonder what Nya bought. Hint: it's not girl stuff