5. It's Just Allergies

Sorry it's so short today! 

Nya sat on the back of the couch as she watched as Zane, Kai, and Pixal face off in a video game. Cole was eating a bag of Cheeto Puffs from his perch on the armrest while Lloyd was eating a bowl of candy corn beside them. Nya had her own dish of flaming hot Doritos she was slowly munching on.

"Ha, gotcha!" Kai yelled in reference to Pixal, who was inches away from dying. She pulled out her most powerful move, which instantly killed in-game Kai. "NOOOO!"

"Ah yes, the sweet taste of revenge," she told him, before moving on to fight Zane. Lloyd coughed, though it was hard to tell if it was to hide a laugh.

Plopping down beside his sister, Kai grabbed a few Doritos and shoved them into his mouth, eyes glued to the screen. "You better win Zane."

"I plan on it."

The Master of Fire reached for Lloyd's candy, but the blonde quickly stood up on the couch.

"Nu-uh. You're not running my candy corn with that spicy Dorito dust."

"I'll use my other hand."

"Well, maybe I just don't want to share."

"Oh? Is that so?"

Lloyd opened his mouth to speak but was caught up in a coughing fit.

"Geez buddy, you okay?" Cole asked, patting his back.

"Yeah, it's just allergies acting up." He stared at his bowl of candy corn before coughing again. "On second thought, does anyone have a cough drop?"

"I'll grab you some," Nya told him, hopping off the couch. As she walked away, she heard Kai screaming, Zane congratulating his girlfriend, and Pixal saying:

"Take that, losers!"

A/N: Tomorrow we have Kai flirting, sooooo