❀ღ♥ღ❀ ➍

Sorry for the long wait. Boy was my life hectic!! School was beyond crazy. Okay no more excuses I've dedicated this chapter to maroulageia. She made this cute cover! Okay go ahead and read.

My fear got the better of me, and the nerves started to fill my chest. I only see my friends every couple of months and every time I would get busy and have to have a rain check, but this time Brandons going to be there. My heart fluttered at the thought of it.

I finished off my makeup and got dressed. My style was simple a plain white tanktop with a black skirt and flats.

I grabbed my phone and checked the time really quick. I had 30 minutes till I had to be there. I grabbed a purse and my wallet.

I might as well stop at Starbucks while I'm waiting. So off I went to my car, saying farewell to my bellhop Greg. Saying "Hi" to a couple fans that spotted me.

Then I got a Caramel Frappuccino with extra whip cream and just for the fun of it I brought everyones favorite drinks too.

I manage to have some time to head to the store and bring some goodies and stuff for the picnic we were about to have.

Making my quick escape I got to the park just in time. I took a deep breath and called Brooke.

"Hello?" She answered. "Hey, um where do I meet you guys?" I asked. "Oh see the girl waving her hand in the air?"

I looked all around, I even got out of the car till I saw her in the distance shaking her hand like crazy. I waved back smiling, "I've spot you. I'll be there in a minute."

"Okay hurry, I miss you!" I laughed and hung up. I grabbed my snacks and closed my car with my foot. It was a little hard to carry everything but I managed.

Soon I was closer and Brooke was the first to grab the Starbucks from my hand. "Yummy Starbucks!" I smiled brightly, she then hugged me. "Hi!" She grinned. "Hi girly"

"Ashley!" Annabeth screamed running to me. I put the food near the blankets and hugged her. "I've miss you ya idiot!" She laughed

"I've missed you too." I breathed out happily. Mark stood next to her smiling at this little reunion.

"Hello Mark." I smiled learning towards him. He took his hands out of his pockets and hugged me.

I pulled away, shortly after that I was hugged and lifted from behind, being spinned around. I grabbed onto their arms and screeched.

They finally let me go and I saw it was Chris. "Hey Ash!" He yelled and hugged me quite tightly.

"I think he missed you the most." Brooke teased.

"Ha-Ha" He said sarcastically, letting me go.

I noticed Tammy in the distance and excused myself from everyone as they began hugging each other.