❀ღ♥ღ❀ ➑

Ashleys POV

"You saw Brandon?!" I shouted but quickly hushed myself embarrassed of my sudden loudness. I looked around at all the staring faces but ignored it to listen to Marie. 

"Yes! He was quite Dashing that evening. Sad but darn Handsome. If I was a couple years younger-"  "Marie..." 

"Just saying!" She shouted playfully."What was he sad about?" I asked. "Not my place to tell you. Besides he didnt say all that much. He left the party before any of the fun happened." She grabbed some whole grain cereal looking to her grocery list again

"Oh my gosh, You missed the best fight ever! There were these two girls and they were just BLAH and this guy got there-" I blanked out after that. Maybe if I had gone I would've saw him...But then again what would we talk about?..

"I have another date for youuuu tonight" She hummed taking me out of my thoughts and grabbing practically every fruit drink she saw. "Marie you cant talk about Brandon and tell me I have a date." I laughed, playing with the locket around my neck. Yes I still wore the locket Brandon gave me. It gave me hope and comfort. I've been wearing it for three years, I'm not gonna stop now. 

"Sorry but this man will give you a lot of things you might like." "What do you mean?" I laughed confused. She winked. 

"Marie, You're crazy! I'm a...Virgin!" I whispered shyly. "Exactly why you need to get laid." "Marie. Shout it out why dont you?!" "Okay YOU NEED-" I covered my hands over her mouth. Once again getting stares from people around us. 

"Marie, I'm saving myself. I dont need to get 'Laid'" I put my hands into quotes. "I'm perfectly happy the way I am." I put my hands on my hips proudly. She laughed hysterically, "Confidence booster.." 

"Sorry... Fine, I'll take him. But you're still coming to the premiere tonight." I groaned grabbing some peanut butter and setting it into the cart. "Why is there so many parties?" 

"Why not? You're a movie star. Your new movie is premiering in two weeks so-" She paused looking at her list again then headed to where she needed "-there will be a party tonight. Its like a premiere before the premiere. Since your the main star. You have to be there." 

"Fine but promise. NO. Date." I pointed my finger at her. A couple of girls shyly came up to me explaining they've watched my movies and wanted an autograph. I smiled at them and took pictures. Giving them an autograph on their backpacks. They left giggling like they won the a prize of some sort. 

"Okay Meme. No Date" 

Annabeth POV

"Okay thats it. Pack it up! We're going to the doctors." Mark said, grabbing my jacket. "No! Its fine. Its just the flu!" I said rubbing my head, grabbing for my juice. I felt queasy, its a good thing I'm sitting down. 

"No its been a week. And you've been throwing up every morning. Not cool with me." Mark crossed his arms. "No Mark. I'll take some cough syrup or something. I'll be fine." He walked up to me, squatting down and rubbing my arm soothingly. "I don't like you being sick. It worries me!" 

"Its fine! Just go to work. I'll get someone over here to hang out with me." I softly pushed his shoulder to shoo him off. He stood up, "Fine but I'm getting Ms. Chang from next door to check in on you" "You will do no such thing because I'll be fine. No more taking leave from work for me." 

"Okay, but I'm docking your pay missy." He winked, Butterflies stormed my stomach at the sight but I rolled my eyes to play it off. "Whatever, I'm financially stable." I stuck my tongue at him playfully.