❀ღ♥ღ❀ ➒

Ashleys POV

"Okay tonights the party.. Premiere.. Thing? Whatever. What am I gonna wear?" I asked myself outloud. Looking through my closet of wonderful outfits. 

I ran my fingers across the silk shirts and soft jeans I passed by. Looking at all the options I could do. It was a Premiere before a premiere. In which all the cast members, producers and whoever else is famous that they plan to invite, Come to. They watch the never before seen trailer just before the movie comes out, they also wine and dine.

After much consideration, I grabbed a short white dress with some white heels to top it off. I also grabbed some white circle sunglasses just for the fun of it.

I put those aside and began taking my robe off, Applying some fruity lotion. I grabbed my lace undergarments and put on my outfit. I looked at myself in the mirror "Not bad. If I do say myself." I laughed. 

I sat in front of my mirror, I curled my short hair enough for it to be wavy and put a small white crown on top of it

I sat in front of my mirror, I curled my short hair enough for it to be wavy and put a small white crown on top of it. I started my makeup with smoky grey eyeshadow, then made a deep line with my eye liner. Throwing on a bit of dark red lipstick and mascara. 

"Done! Thank God!" I said like it was a burden to do all that. I'd rather being eating ice cream in my sweatpants. I grabbed a tan small purse and put whatever I needed in it. My phone began buzzing, I looked to see it was Marie. Probably trying to check up on me to see if I was truly coming. 

"Ello!" She answered. "Hey Marie, Before you lecture me about how much fun this party will be, Yes I am ready. And I am coming."

"You know me to well...." Her voice lowered. "But I'm guessing you are complaining about going. Correct?" 

I looked around to see if she had caught me, "Touche" I laughed. "Right. Well your limos waiting downstairs. Get you sexy a$$ down here." She hung up before I could say anything. "Cool..." I smiled playfully. 

I turned off my computers music and flipped off the lights throughout my condo. I closed the blinds to the patio window just in case. Threw on some highheels and grabbed my wallet/purse. 

I finally locked my door and took the elevator down to the parking lot. I smiled and said hello to fellow neighbors I passed by. They all congratulated me on my new movie and I thanked them. Finally I got to the limo. 

"Get in loser!" Marie called out opening the door. I rolled my eyes and got inside..

"Sooo...." Marie began. "You excited?" A butterfly feeling rippled my stomach. "A little" I made pinchy fingers. 

"Me too!" She yelled putting her hands in the air and dancing to the low music playing. I laughed and made some dance moves with her. 

She grabbed two wine glasses and poured some champagne offering me one. I put my had up, "Marie I'm only twenty." I smiled awkwardly. "So was all those other Disney child stars but you dont hear them complaining. Live a little, you just made a movie and we're heading to a party. Come on!" That glass began to look a little tempting to my nervous stomach and dry mouth.