Assignment

Niji pov:

It been two years since I be came princess azula right hand. Of course I go on mission on my own when the fire lord ask. But today me and the princess will be closer. As I walk in the hallway of the palace I had a feeling of being watch. I get ready to strike. I bring my color of fire straight to one of the pillars but the were easily deflected and in a instant I was pin. I look and see the princess.

"That 35 to 0. But you did better than last time." The princess said. "Hehe yes you got me again princess." I said smiling getting off the floor. "So how was your mission?" Ask the princess. "It was fine we found earth nation spy's near a local town." "It seems my father use you more then I do." She said. "Yes well after announcing that I was a rainbow firebender he took quit a interest of me." I said cleaning off the dirt on my shirt. "Those firebender soldiers don't fit you well with your abilities." Said the princess. "Your right I might have to get a change of clothes." I said. "Well anyways I most go my father call me and I see what he needs." The princess said. "Of course ." I bow and leave.

I entered my room and take off my clothes and take a shower. After I finished I took a look at my bed and see a new clothes with a note. I pick it up and read it.

Hello Niji,

We took notice that as a Ancient firebender warrior that you should have proper attire that fit you well. So we got the best designer to give you a fitting attire.

From, Lo and Li

I pick up the set of clothes and try them on.

(I'm to lazy to Describe it so here a phot I found that looks nice)

  I took a look in the mirror. "Hmm not bad but..." I turn and use my firebending. To be honest I felt light and comfortable in these clothes. "I need to remember to thank li and lo for the clothes." Then i here a knock at the door. I open it and see a soldier. "Yes may I help you?" I ask. "Sorry to distribute you captain Niji but the fire lord has call for you." The soldiers said. "All right." I said and went to the throne room.

  I enter the throne room and see azula and the fire lord. I go in down one knee. "My lord and princess" "Niji my boy you are going to help my daughter capture the avatar." I get up. "What the avatar?" I ask. "Yea it would seems that he successfully made to the northern water tribe and best my army as well gotten rid of general Zhao." Ozai said. "I see." "And you will capture prince zuko and general iroh they are both traitors to the fire nation!" He said. "Yes lord Ozai." "Now go my daughter and make me proud." "Yes father." Azula get up and past me saying "let go we have work to do." I get up and clench my fist. "Yes princess."