Chapter Eighteen

"We're going on a trip, in our favourite rocket ship"

"Zooming through the sky!"

"Little Einsteins!" We screamed.

"Climb aboard, get ready to explore" Beau started again.

"There's so much to find!" Cosette sang.

"Little Einsteins!" Nixon said in a deep voice which made us laugh.

"Dude, that is so not appropriate for the song" Beau cringed as Nixon chuckled.

"I know" he laughed. "where were we?"

"We're going on—"

"Do you guys ever shut the fuck up?" Thanatos roared at us. He noticed me wince and he looked at me softly. "Not you babe, keep singing but not that song"

"Well, I like that song" I muttered which made Beau start the song over again with Thanatos occasionally rolling his eyes at us.

We are now on our way to their 'Hideout' and I am really excited to see it. Thanatos was driving with Nixon on the front seat. Me, Cosette and Beau are plopped down on the backseat and tapping the headrest of Thanatos every once in a while as drums.

"Come on!" Beau beamed.

"Let's Go! Little Einsteins!" Cosette followed.

"We need you!" I screamed.

"Little Einsteins..." Nixon trailed.

"Yeah!" we all laughed as Thanatos turned off the engine.

"All right kids, we're here" he tried to sound cheerful which made me giggle.

"Aw, Daddy, can't you be more enthusiastic?" Beau got off and kissed his cheek which made him push him in disgust which made Beau laugh and went inside with Cosette and Nixon

"Ugh" he wiped his cheek with his hands and I tip toed and pecked the spot that Beau kissed.

"There, it's disinfected" I grinned at him but before I could follow the others, he grabbed my waist and kissed me.

"I don't think Beau kissed you there" I breathed out when he let go.

"I would punch him if he even tries" He grinned at me and placed his arm on my shoulder. "Besides, these lips are only for you to kiss"

I pinched his side which just made him laugh. I shook my head and chuckled at him as we made our way inside the house. I didn't notice it earlier but this wasn't just a house, this is a freaking mansion!

Thanatos opened the big wooden double door and offered his hand.

"Welcome to the lion's den, my little kitten"

**

"Can we go now?"

"No"

"Now?"

"I said no"

"okay" I paused. "How about now?"

He chuckled and dropped the wooden spoon that he was holding and turned to me. He turned off the stove and turned to look at me.

"You know, this is very familiar" he commented.

"What is?" I looked at him expectantly.

"This" he motioned to me then back to him. "Ah! It was at the beach house when you—"

"Alright alright! I think I can move push back my excitement for a little more" I walked back to the table and saw everyone sitting. Well everyone except—