Part 4 (Recovery)

Alex woke once again, the bedroom she was in had only a bit of orange light from the setting sun that shown through the window to light the room.

The Doctor strolled in not wearing a shirt, which she was surprised to see he had actual muscles. After awkwardly seeing him half naked, she lie back down in his bed pretending to sleep facing away from him trying to avoid any communication to help stop furthering the redness of her cheeks.

"I know you're awake" He said leaning against the side of the door frame. The golden sunlight travelled up across his body in a smooth shadow until the room was no longer with any light other than a lamp on a desk in the back. Still pretending to sleep she lie still as a brick facing the other way.

"Turn over, Let me see your beautiful face" He said in a seductive voice, she rolled over and sat up realizing. She was still only Ina tank top, although still feeling exposed, she stood, happy finally that she could. The doctor began to come closer to her, as he did she saw his eyes illuminate in the darkness, they were stunning, but he looked at her with hunger and excitement, something she had never seen him feel before. It scared her.

"Um, I'm actually still really tiered so I'm ju-" He stopped her by putting a hand over her mouth, looking at her chest for a moment as he did.

"You look really sexy in just a tanktop" He said looking at her chest again this time more noticeably.

What is wrong with him... Why is he acting this way... Does he want something? Have I been mistrusting him? All these thoughts ran through Alex's head as the doctor started coming closer to her again forcing her to back away slowly towards the bed, his eyes still hungry.

"Wh- Wh- What are you doing..." She spat out as he got closer and she inched backwards almost bumping into the bed now.

"Are you scared? Still a virgin perhaps?" He asked still walking closer. "I can tell that you're just as lonely as I am." He said with a pout. We could keep each other company. He said with a sly smirk.

Alex tried backing up further but ended up against the bed thinking of where to go next as the man she barley knew kept advancing towards her.

The doctor came closer, Alex tried to run to the side but it was too late, he tackled her to the bed and landed hovering over her. She peered up at him as he then slammed his lips into hers. She could feel his exposed skin rubbing against hers as he pinned her hands down to the sides of her head still kissing her. It was the most terrifying thing she had ever experienced, but she was to scared to try and stop him.

Alex bolted up in bed sweating like crazy, she began to calm as she realized what had just happened was only a nightmare.

The doctor entered, the look of hunger in his eyes was gone, and replaced with concern as he walked over to his bed where she was tucked in.

"What's wrong? Are you feeling alright? You've been asleep for the past 5 hours" He said looking at her with genuine concern.

"I'm fine. It was just a bad dream" She said with a forced smile trying to not remember what he had tried to do in her dream.