Chapter 20

The meeting went by like a breeze, it was less awkward than what the PD had anticipated. He felt relief that the two main actors showed their professionalism.

While it seems like that for him, it's not the same for Y/N and Yujin...

----------

Somewhere in the broadcasting station...

The little buttons on the vending machine lights up after Yujin inserted her money. Her lips pursed as she's thinking what kind of drink she wants to get.

Out of nowhere, an arm reaches from behind her and pressed the button for milk tea. Without even turning her head, she knows it's Y/N.

"Yah! I was still choosing!" He crouched down and picked up the drink for her. "You think for a minute but eventually will always go for the milk tea." Y/N hands the bottle to her.

"Y-you still remember that?" Yujin brings the bottle to her chest. "Um.. yes... I still do I guess." He scratched his nose to cover up his flustering.

As expected of being around your ex, there's no professionalism when it's only the two of them. The wave of awkwardness build back.

"You two! we're going now!" They were startled by Eunbi's loud voice. Yujin didn't stick around, she politely bows at him and walks to Eunbi.

"You wait for me by the elevator. I want to talk to Y/N."

"U-unnie please... Don't say anything bad!" Yujin grabbed her arm. "No promises." Eunbi left Yujin in worry as she walks towards Y/N.

Y/N's heart beats faster as Eunbi gets closer and closer to him. Her aura is somewhat in menacing manner as she approaches him.

"Long time no see." Eunbi asked in a cold tone. "Y-yes noona... Long time no see..." It's hard to believe a small girl like Eunbi can scare him this much.

She put her hands on her hips and lets out a sigh. "Y/N, I'm just going to be straight to you." Eunbi step closer to him making Y/N back up his steps until his back met the vending machine.

"Do you still love Yujin?" She asked him while staring deep into the window of his soul. "I-I don't know..." His face says he's clueless but his heart say he is definitely 100% still in love with Yujin.

"Whatever it is, don't hurt her anymore please."

"I'm not going to... I promise..."

Eunbi calms down after hearing his answer. She take a step back to lessen the tension between them. Y/N can finally take a breather after the short interrogation from Eunbi.

"The production team wants to promote the new season immediately. So you'll be guesting with Yujin on a show."

"Eh? So soon noona?"

"Well it's what they want. You can ask Jinyoung about it." Eunbi checked her watch and realizes they should leave immediately.

"Anyway, take care. It's good to see you around again." She gave him a hard slap to the shoulder making him flinch at the contact.

'Promoting the drama already? That's fast... Well I did screw up the ending...' He thought about how the drama came to an abrupt end that made fans furious at the situation.

One of the reasons season two is happening is so they can end the story properly and give the fans what they want.

'I hope I don't screw that up too...'

----------

Few days later...

The news about season two happening is trending number three on Korea's social networking service. What's more interesting is that the original cast has returned to play their roles.