you r heartless

SIDDHANTS POV;

I just feel like punching someone or destroying the whole office, never in my life anybody has challenged me! Im "SIDDHANT MODI" and no one dares to cross my path and I get what I need, but right now I need to relax, and meet that girl who has the audacity to say no to SIDDHANT MODI.

FLASHBACK:

Im having my lunch break when I got a call from one of my workers and they told me they didnt got that deal as a so called girl known as "ASHI", has refused to give out her place, just because some useless piece of trash lives their.. I thought that would be a perfect location where my next hospital would be bulit, but that girl has the audacity to challenge!! Just wait and watch Miss.Ashi you have invited yourself in lions cage and their is no escape.

FLASHBACK ENDS

******************************************************************************************************

AUTHORS POV;

A very angry Sid barged in Arjun s cabin where he was busy romancing his wife..

Arjun and purvi instantly got out of their dream world, while Arjun was throwing daggers at Sid

SID: Mr Arjun Kirloskar if im not wrong this is an office and you are not supposed to romance here, guys go and book yourself a room up.

Arjun: oh shutup, you idiot!

As purvi noticed the tension in Sids shoulder she thought of asking him

Purvi: What happened, Sid why are you so pissed off?

So Sid narrated them todays incident and told them about the girls mocking attitude, while Sid was telling them purvi was angry and she was continously throwing daggers at him.

Sid; Miss purvi please can you please tell me that why are staring me like this as if you caught me and your husband romancing..

Purvi: I wouldnt be angry if i witnessed that but I feel like beating you up, Sid please for once think about those kids they have nobody to rely on!!

SID: Purvi do you really think that I give a damn about those kids, they are just trash and I can not handle any loss in my business because of those orphans.

As Sid said that the next moment he realized what he just had said and he looked at Purvi whose eyes were filled with tears and Arjun was looking at him in complete anger..

SID; Pu--

Arjun: SID YOU HAVE CROSSED THE FUCKIN LINES

Purvi motions Arjun to stop and speaks,

PURVI: Sid today I realized my worth thank you so much for reminding me that Im an orphan and thanks for stating that I am a piece of trash. 

SID: Hey, purvi I didnt meant that

PURVI; its okay sid, truth always sucks

With this purvi exits the cabin and Arjun followed her but before exiting the cabin he merely whispered Sid in rage

Arjun: YOU R HEARTLESS!!!

Arjun exited the office while leaving Sid in deep thoughts!!!!