Im not a pawn in your chess

Ashi pov;

"Is my little kitten afraid?"

His words were constantly buzzing in my mind, and I dont know why but I felt a shiver run down through my spine.

"Where on earth ashi?" purvi shakes her

Not able to trust my voice I just passed a smile to her , we left and I sat next to purvi and neetu while that hot specimen sat in-front of me, wait a minute from when did I started calling him hot, okay he is hot, urghhhh- shut up I screamed to my inner conscience.

Neetu: Ashi  tu konse sadme main hain, are you okay?

Omkar: I can feel you ashi, hume dekh kar koi bhi dar jata hai..

Ashi: Nahi bhai, its not like that, I was just in a shock to see you all here, I havent seen these two assholes since 7 years and now when we are meeting they both are married so I was digesting the reality.

Sid: Excuse me miss ashi, are you a lesbian, that you were not able to digest that fact that they were married.(in a mocked tone)

Arjun: Just shut the fuck up Sid, thats what a bond between friends is, you just shut up and Im sorry Ashi, he is asshole.

Ashi: No bhai why are you apologizing, the day I saw him for the first time I realized that he is a jerk, so let it be.

While the two couples were shocked, ashi and sid were busy glaring at each other as if they will eat each other at any time.

Breaking the tension between the both purvi finally spoke, "Ashi lets go, aaj hamari tarf se lunch hai, so you go and get ready and we will wait for you".

Ashi: theek hai purvi, I will just go and get ready.

With that ashi retires for her room.

Sid pov:

WOAH!

That little kitten has some claws I mean never in my life has anybody glared at me and right now that kitten has not only glared at me but also called me a jerk.

purvi: Sid listen we all are leaving, so you wait and bring ashi with you.

Sid: What????

Arjun: Oyee, dont  give us that ekta kapoor serial reaction, jo kaha hai karo.

Neetu: And ya dont you dare misbehave with her, or else I will kick you so hard that you wont be able to have your one night stands.

Omkar: Babe relax, he wont doa nything because nobody messes up with my sister.

Sid: What your sister? Okay whatever, you guys leave I will come with her.

After that the two couples left and me being the most kind soul started to wait for the highness.

It felt like an eternity when that madam came and graced me with her presence.

When I saw her I was completely lost in her beauty, and I was staring at her as if I will eat her anytime

Ashi: Purvi, neetu Im ready.

Sid: Those two queens have left so, you will come with me.

Ashi: Oh okay, so lets go.

Sid: Yaa, after you.

Authors pov;

Sid opened the door for Ashi and made her sit and then closed the door for her, when Sid sat in his place ashi spoke,

Ashi: Oh my my, did you just tried to be a gentle men, Im impressed.

Sid: Hhaha(in a mocked tone)

After few minutes of their bickering they reached there destination.

Purvi: Aww look at these two they are wearing same color clothes.

At that was the moment when both of them realized that they fucked up.

Ashi: Shut up purvi..

Purvi: okay dude relax, lets have our lunch and then we need to talk something important.

At THE LUNCH TIME PURVI BROKE THE SILENCE AND SAID SOMETHING THAT WAS HIGHLY UNEXPECTED

Purvi: Ashi and Sid if you both have ever considered me as a sister please you both will agree with me.

Both of them nodded their heads in approval.

Purvi: I want you both to get married!!!!!!!

Sid+Ashi: What the fuck purvi, have you gone insane

Purvi:Look ITS THE BEST FOR YOU, and I wont take any decision without thinking of it.

Ashi: Purvi you know everything about me and even after knowing this how could you do it and purvi I still dont belive in this marriage relationship stuff, I dont want to suffer the way my mom had, Im happy in the way im living.

Sid: Im not a pawn in your chess!