IS SHE FOR REAL

SID POV:

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN, AM I REALLY HEARTLESS!!

AHHHHHH!! IM NOT HEARTLESS THE SITUATIONS HAS MADE ME GO LIKE THIS, AND PURVI!! I NEED TO PACIFY HER FIRST AND AFTER SHE IS SET HER ANGRY HULK WILL BE FINE!

LOCATION: ARVI HOUSE

TING-TONG

I RANGED THE BELL, SUDDENLY I HEARD SOMEBODY OPENING THE DOOR!!

IT WAS ARJUN, WHO WAS LOOKING AT  ME LIKE AS IF HE SAW ME FLIRTING WITH HIS WIFE!! IDIOT

.

.

.

Arjun: Sid wtf, what are you doing here??

Sid: Im here to romance with you,oh my how much i missed you??

Arjun: Seriously Sid??

Sid: okAY dude , im sorry, where is purvi i want to meet her?

Arjun: No you cant!! I dont want hear to be hurt you have lit broken her..

Sid: Arjun you know na when im not in my senses i speak bullshit and you even know that it was never my intention to hurt purvi, she is like a sister to me and I love her the most but trust me that girl was on my nerves at that time and I realize i spoke wrong and I want to apologize.

Before arjun could speak something purvi interupted him;

Purvi; Its okay bhai, I know your temper issues and after all my life is filled with hulks so i dont mind it.

Arjun: But you better be careful, because next time If you said anything to purvi, I will strangle you to death,

Sid: OMG!! Im scared, purvi please save me from this hulk.

Ashi pov:

I was teaching my students dance when a luxurious car came and a very good looking man stepped out of it and he started to examine the place as it is his.

I threw my dirty thoughts in the dustbin and I resumed my dance, already I was pissed of by mornings incident and now this guy. After a while I felt a tap on my shoulder, and this touch sent shivers in my whole body, when I turnrd around I saw that same man staring at me, with a very harsh emotion as if I stole his fav candy.

Sid: If I am not wrong you are the great "ASHI"?

Ashi: Yes Im ashi and who are you?

Sid: Oh girl, stop being innocent everybody knows who I am, so stop being innocent and tell me what is your problem, I like this place and I want to buy it then why arent you letting me buy it.

Ashi: Firstly, you jerk Im seriously not interested in knowing who you are and secondly till Im alive I wont sell this place off, I have worked my ass of to earn and built this place you cant snatch it, so go and find another place, stupid idiot, now go why are you  seeing my face.

SID: shut up, just shut up nobody has ever talked to me like this but y-

Ashi: Why are you a prince or a king or president, and now days  its important to show you guys your place!!

WITHIN  an instant Sid took some money from his pocket and threw it on her face 

Sid: Look girl, i know your fuckin drama and just take this money and i will pay you more.

In anger I slapped Sid on his face and idk why i started to cry and I left that place not before throwing some tantrums on his face. While he stood their shocked.

Sid pOV;

when i got out of the car, the first thing that attracted me was a girl who was dancing and the way she was dancing, she was looking so pretty and full of life.

But later relization struck me. So when I went to her and I started to converse with her their was something different about her and I just simply couldnt stop but look at her lips which were forming in an O shape whenever she used to talk, she was the first girl who slammed me and no body has dared to speak a word against me, when I came back to my senses I became angry and I slammed some money on her face but in return she slapped on my not-so-beautiful face and she called me an egoistic jerk and she left. The only words which came out from my mouth was

SID; IS SHE FOR REAL????