Not Again!!!

Ashis pov:

Today guess what?? My long lost friends are coming to meet me and it came as a shock to me because I thought that they are probably dead

Purvi and Neetu were the only friends I had and they knew each and every thing about my past but we drifted off when I was 15.

It feels like a dream and finally I can say Im not alone, my bitches are coming back to me.

Purvis pov:

Purvi: Arjun, I just hope the things go well, Im so nervous you know na Sid always messes up the situation.

Arjun: baby, relax we are not going on a war that you are panicking so much.

Omkar: yaa, purvi relax, things will go well!!

Neetu: I swear if Sid misbehaves with ashi i will choke him to death.

I guess Neetu is right Ashi has been through alot in her life and the same way Sid has too, but I think Sid and Ashi will definatly make a nice pair, and I hope Ashi would be a light for Sid and Sid should be her armour.

Sids pov:

So through this emotinal blackmailing my crazy ass friends have convinced me to join them for a lunch to their friends house. Like seriously, but I cant refuse to purvi and neetu because trust me they are scarier than the clown in IT when they are angry.

Right now we are heading towards their friends house, while on our way my poor ears are about to bleed as constantly my two idiotic friends are singing and those two IT clowns are gossiping about their friend.

Purvi: Sid, sid sidddddd!!!!!!!!!

Sid: haan purvi kya hua, tu cheekh kyun rahi hai??

Purvi: Oye, we have reached our destination.

Neetu: And yes you better behave with her-

Purvi: or else I will strangle you

Sid: ok fine!! IT clowns

purvi+neetu: WHAT????

Omkar: Enough lets go!!

When I step out of the car I  realize that I know this place and I have been here before but I cant remember. As soon we reach the door we rang the bell and I here a voice that turns out like a melody to my ears and when I see the person coming out, I choked on air.

 As soon we reach the door we rang the bell and I here a voice that turns out like a melody to my ears and when I see the person coming out, I choked on air

It was that little kitten who had the guts to slap me!! OMG!! I know Im a bit acting like a drama queen but again Omg!!

Ashi: Purvi, Neetu finally you guys are here!

Neetu hugs Ashi tightly and then Ashi hugs Purvi with teary eyes.

Purvi: I missed you so much!!

Ashi: Now stop it we are meeting and you want me to cry, stupid!!

Arjun: Exactly!!

Ashi: Umm, sorry idk who you are??

Purvi: Ashi, this is my husband Arjun kirloskar

Neetu: And this is my pain in the ass, I mean my not so handsome husband Omkar

Omkar: As expected, Ashi dont listen to her she always talk bullshit

Ashi: I know bhai, its in her genetics.

Purvi: okay, now ashi we have another guest whom we want you to meet and after this we are entering in the house, okay!

After their talks they finally realized that Im present here and like you see In a film I had that heroic entry.

Sid: Hi, miss ASHI KHURRANA!!

ASHIS POV;

Everything was going perfect until I heard a deep and husky voice and when I saw that person, I was short of words. 

Their stood that sexy but not-so-polite specimen who I think I actually slapped

Their stood that sexy but not-so-polite specimen who I think I actually slapped. OMG, is he here to kill me, I mean everybody knows how rude and arrogant Siddhant Modi is and I even once heard that he strangled his p.a just because he forgot to add sugar in his tea.

God please Im only 23 and I can proudly say Im a virgin please let me live until I loose my virginity.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard somebody shaking me .

Purvi: Ashi you are fine, why are you so pale?

Ashi: Um, haan purvi tu tension na le and, hello to you to siddhant.

I saw that siddhant was smirking at me, OMG, i honestly just thought that these type of situations only occur on wattpad but what did I do !! I want to ripe my hair off in frustration.

Ashi: Please, come Im sorry for making you guys wait and please dont be formal.

Arjun-purvi, Omkar- neetu helped them selves inside the house when I turned around I saw that hulk staring at me as If I stole his lollipop away.

He came near to me and whispered something in my ear

Sid: Aww, my angry little kitten us scared of me

With this he left me, alone in my not-so-decent thoughts, and all I could say was

Ashi: NOT AGAIN!

hello everybody Im actually happy that I have crossed more than 100 views and thankyou to you all.

Please comment, because I want some motivation and tell me about your views on it.