sometimes its good to not be good

Ashi pov;

My life is a total disaster, whenever I expect good things to happen my life takes another turn, I just want to live a normal life..

.

.

.

.

.

.

I was only 10 years old when my dad killed my mom right infront of my eyes and married another women and her step-daughter, who he used to love alot. And I daily used to get beaten up by him and his wife. I used to do the cleaning cooking and everything and a lot more what usually a maid does, but still I was their punching bag. But I had it enough and when I turned 15 I ran away from that hell and came to Mumbai. My uncle used to live here so he gave me a residence and before he left me alone in this cruel world he handed his house and property all to me. I then later built that house as an orphanage and Im a dance teacher, and trust me, if I have survived these years it is just because of these kids who really made me love and live and I would die but wont let anyone let this place get affected, Thats ASHIs challenge to Mr,Egoistic jerk I mean Siddhant Modi.

Sids pov;

After getting a slap from that little kitten, I really got shocked and pissed and I dont know why I dont feel angry, I for a minute thought I should go and apologize to that little kitten but then Im SIDDHANT MODI, and people bow to me and I would never bow infront of an insect.

After clearing all the thoughts that were constantly lingering up in my mind, I went to my house and saw something that I had never expected.

I SAW THESE FOUR IDIOTS!!

THE BOYS WERE WATCHING TV AND HAVING THEIR RESPECTIVE DRINKS WHILE THE GIRLS WERE GOSSIPING.

Neetu: OMG, sid you are back come come , I want you to meet mine and purvis long lost friend you will surely love her.

Purvi: Ya bhai, you will love her, actually we just came to know now that she is living here, so tomorrow you all better be at our place for lunch.

Sid; oKAY, I will come! Happy now!

Omkar: OK SID, now its our time to leave its already late.

Sid: Wait a minute were you guys here to finish my grocery.

Arjun: Of-course Sid

END OF POV:

After this they left and suddenly neetu stopped them in the tracks after they left Sids house

Neetu: Mission accomplished guys!!

Purvi: Yes Neetu, now Im just praying it goes well.

Omkar: I just think its not right what you both ladies are thinking.

Arjun: I just pity on that poor soul who will meet that jerk.

Purvi: OMG, you both drama queens just zip it and lets go home, and lets pray both of them have a nice encounter.

ARJUN &OMKAR: YES, LADY BAHUBALI!

with this both the couples retires for their respective homes.