He has a sister..

Today I woke up earlier than usual. I had a nightmare about a girl asking Matthew out. It was terrible. I felt like I was dissolving into a black hole. Was I in love with him? No I couldn't, I had recently just met him.

Anyway I had to put on some clothes. I decided to wear a tennis skirt and a big sweatshirt. I didn't feel as pretty as usual so I did my makeup, natural makeup. Otherwise my mom would go ballistic on me. I but on a pair of light blue air jordans. And walked to school. My brother ran behind me with his breakfast in his hands. He woke up a bit later than me so he had to rush to me. We met up with his friends and Matthew was with a girl. He really liked her. Is that his girlfriend? I looked at him and at the girl. The girl came up to me and introduced herself.
- Hi, I'm Matthews sister... Taylor, she said and shook my hand. I could relax now that she wasn't his girlfriend. I introduced myself but she said she already heard a lot about me. I looked at Matthew and he blushed. We all where walking to school and I was talking to Taylor and we were bonding really quick.

𝙼𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚠𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟

I was talking to Joshua and Lucas the hole way but I couldn't stop staring at Madelyne. She was so cute in the big sweatshirt. I couldn't stop thinking about her wearing my hoodie and kissing me.
- Matthew... Matthew, Joshua and Lucas tried to talk to me but I didn't notice.
- Matthew, helloooo...
- YESS..., Matthew stop thinking about her like that. But she was so pretty, but she doesn't like you come on Matthew. But what if.
I didn't notice that we where at school. Me and Madelyne had math class again, we walked together but we didn't talk. I was to nervous, I've never felt this feeling before. Was it real love?

We came to the class but I didn't work, i couldn't. I couldn't stop thinking about her. She looked at me and asked me what was wrong.
- What's wrong? She asked me.
- Nothing, I said.
But it didn't work, she knew something was wrong.
- It's a girl isn't it..
I looked at her surprised, could she read my mind?
- What no?! I said that and looked at her.
I looked at her while she jumped of the chair and picked her pen up.
- Your blushing, she whispered in my ear and sat down next to me. I laughed at her and annoyed her by pulling some of her hair strands. She pushed me and I pushed her back. She gave me a look that said "your going to regret that!" and that's how the play fight started.

𝙼𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚢𝚗𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟

We where pushing each other until mrs. Williams told us to stop so she can make an announcement.
- Ok, you all have worked really good today but there's a new student coming in 10 minutes so make an good influence.
I looked at Matthew and he where already staring at me. We both waited for her or him to walk in.

We heard the door open and I stood up to introduce myself first. I saw the long black hair, I almost recognized it. My heart dropped when I saw that my childhood best friend was standing there. I ran up to her and hugged her.
- It's really you!!! I screamed really loud.
- Maddie!!!! she laughed.
I looked at her and smiled. Matthew didn't understand anything. I introduced Matthew to her.
- Matthew this is Lizzy, Lizzy this is Matthew.
- Hi.. he sounded nervous.
- Ok class school has ended, see you on Monday, the teacher said.