Does he like her

After school we all hanged out. Me, Lucas, Matthew, Lizzy, Taylor and Joshua. Taylor were flirting with my brother the hole way to the park. I saw that Lucas really liked Taylor and so did she. I told Matthew and he looked at me and said that he told him that she really liked Lucas. Lizzy and I were talking a lot to catch up for loss time. After a while I told her to go talk with Joshua. She listened to me because she liked him. I saw that but I wasn't sure.

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚔

We arrived to the park and everyone sat down on a picnic blanket.
- What should we do? Matthew asked the group.
Everybody looked around the circle to try to think of something.
- Oh I know.. truth or dare and you start Lucas! Joshua said fast and looked at Lucas.
- Truth or dare, Lucas? Joshua stared at Lucas while saying that.
- Dare.
- Sit down next to the cutest girl or guy in the group, Joshua looked at me and I was nervous even though I knew he liked Taylor. Lucas crawled slowly over to Taylor. Taylor blushed and looked at him.
- Truth or dare, Lizzy. Everybody looked at her and she answered fast.
- Dare.
- Your turn, sit next to the cutest person in the group.
Lizzy sat down next to Matthew. My heart dropped. How could she? I never told her I liked him but still. I was about to cry but then Lizzy asked me.
- Truth or dare, Maddie.
I tried to forget about it so I didn't pay attention and said dare like everyone else.
- Sit next to the cutest person in the group, smiled and looked at me.
I was mad, so mad that I walked over to Joshua and sat next to him. I didn't even think he was cute or hot I just wanted her to be mad to.

𝙼𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚠𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟

I was shocked that Lizzy liked me but my heart dropped when Madelyne sat next to Joshua. I mean she didn't do anything wrong but she didn't like him, she almost hated him. Nothing made sense that night, but I couldn't stop thinking about what she did. I couldn't sleep so I called Lucas to ask him if I could come over. He said ok and I left my house. I took my bike and listened to Music. I got more nervous the more I came near there house.

When I arrived I climbed a latter up to Lucas room. I told him I had to go to the toilet but instead I walked into her room. I opened the door and right that second I saw that she were changing.
- What are you doing!!! I saw how her face slowly got red while trying to cover her body.
- I...., I didn't get to say much.
- So your just going to stand there and look at me without even saying sorry.. wow.
She looked at me disappointing. I closed the door fast and waited for her to get done.
After a while she walked out and looked mad. I tried to ask her about the dare but she rejected me.