𝕞𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟

Jungkook's pov
Rewritten
__________

-Namjoon household-

It was Monday morning, and with my college vacation in full swing, I had every intention of making the most of my day off. My plan was simple: indulge in a marathon of Iron Man, my absolute favorite movie, and do nothing else. I had just settled into my cozy bed with a bowl of snacks, eagerly anticipating the opening scene, when my dad, Jin, burst into my room.

"Ugh, Eomma, it's my favorite scene!" I whined, eyes wide as I reached for the remote, but he was already quicker.

"I don't care, Kookie! It's 10 in the morning, and you're still in bed. GET UP NOW!" he demanded, his voice leaving no room for negotiation.

I rolled over, my pout deepening. "But Eomma, it's vacation. I don't have anything else to do today."

"That's the problem, Kookie. You have nothing to do!" he said, crossing his arms with an exasperated sigh.

"But—" I began to argue, but Jin cut me off with a wave of his hand.

"No buts. You're coming to work with me at the café, and that's final," he said, turning on his heel and leaving my room.

It's not that I don't like Eomma's café—after all, Jin eomma owns the best café in Busan, renowned for its amazing coffee and pastries. I've always admired his work. But today, the thought of giving up my precious downtime was almost too much to bear.

"Ugh, Eomma's right. I need to stop being so lazy and actually do something productive" I grumbled to myself.

As for the last time I grabbed my phone and began scrolling through Instagram, hoping to distract myself from the upcoming workday.

My feed was filled with photos of my crush, Tony and I couldn't help but smile. "Damn, he looks even hotter in these new pictures" I thought, as I leaned closer to my screen and i kissed it.

As I pulled away, I noticed the screen has scrolled, making me kiss the post of new headline and it caught my eye.

"Kim Family's Youngest Son Makes Headlines." I read out as My heart skipped a beat as a familiar face appeared on the screen.

It was Taehyung, the son of a renowned businessman. The image showed him at a luxurious event, looking every bit the part of a young, handsome inheritor as unconsciously I stared at the screen, momentarily forgetting my irritation with Eomma's insistence on dragging me to work.

"Wow, he's everywhere" I thought, my curiosity got the best of me as I admired the well-dressed young man dressed in black tuxedo 

"Jungkook get your ass down" I heard eomma's yell as I get up immediately, throwing my phone aside to get ready.

(A/N: It's literally me with bts boys🤣)

seoul city—Kim's mansion

(Taehyung's pov)

Baekhyun hyung and I were lounging on the couch, eyes glued to the TV as we watched the football match. Hyung was practically bouncing with excitement, his eyes locked on his crush, Cristiano Ronaldo. His enthusiasm was infectious as he cheered and danced around the room.

"GO, RONALDO, GO!" Baekhyun shouted, waving his arms and practically leaping out of his seat.

I was equally invested, my focus intense as the game reached its critical moment. The team needed one last goal to secure victory. We both held our breath, fingers crossed, silently praying for the outcome we hoped for.