Chapter 1 | Scarletta (Re-Written)

(Scarletta's P.O.V.)

You might have probably heard of Percy Jackson. The most famous demigod ever. Who fought in Two Wars against immortals, held the sky, found the lightning thief, sailed across the Atlantic Ocean on the Argo 2, with his friends and amazingly intelligent girlfriend, Annabeth Chase; Daughter of Athena, and other crazy cool adventures. Plus he was the one and only Son of Poseidon! Well now he's all grown up and married, had children and grandchildren and his friends too!

Leo Valdez and Calypso, Frank Zhang and Hazel Leveques, Jason Grace and Piper McLean, Travis Stoll and Katie Gardner, And especially my grandparents, Nico di Angelo and Will Solace.

Hey, I'm Scarletta Nicole Macedonicus, Daughter Of Bianca di Angelo-Solace And Cyprian Macedonicus. Your probably wondering who my dad is. He's the Son of Rachel Elizabeth Dare andddddddddd...well you probably won't like him. Octavian Macedonicus. wow.

Well guess what? He survived the blast just like Leo did.

Anyways back to me. I have an older brother and his name is Laurence William Macedonicus. Both our nicknames are after our grandpas.

Just a little fact about my Brother, he has heterochromia. A type of eye thingy where he has two different eyes, brown and green. Meanwhile, I just have normal blue eyes.

 Meanwhile, I just have normal blue eyes

Is this a diary entry? Maybe. Fairytale? No. A story of me not trying to die? Yes. The life of a demigod/legacy is a hard one. Every minute of the day your trying your best to stay alive. Just imagine Minotaurs and Gorgons attacking you from both sides, the place where you are isn't a safe haven, full of wannabe princesses singing and annoying birds singing but what looks like the fiery Nether in Minecraft but (PLOT TWIST!) it's actually a primordial deity who's older than the whole damn planet. Oh wait scratch that, Gaia is DEFINITELY older than Tartarus. I'd honestly go with wannabe princesses and annoying birds since it's obviously the most safest choice than fighting two monsters (that could reincarnate) in the heat of Tartarus.

Well! I should've warned you dear reader cause this book is not  "fAnTaSy" or "FiCtIoNaL". It's reality. And your probably reading this because your a normal mortal kid that's just trying to survive school and mid life crisis or you just found out your a demigod who's in need of survival tips. Good luck to you! ;))

————————————————————

Hello and Happy New Year for those who are celebrating today! Tbh it was kinda fun re-writing this chapter-

Now I'm going to re-write chapter 2 then 3 and after that, I'm FINALLY continuing the story by writing Chapter 10✨✨✨✨

Anyways, hope you enjoyed Chapter 1 for those who are new to my story and to those who have read it previously.

Byeeee~! 💞