Chapter 7 | Road Trip

Author: Hey guys! Thanks for 125 reads on this story! :D And the picture on top is from a road trip I went a few weeks ago in the mountains and it seemed fit cause the demigods/legacies are going on a road trip to Camp Jupiter. I, of course, wore my mask because the place/country where I live has a lot of people that have been tested positive for covid. Anyways, on with the story! (Stay safe and stay inside y'all!) (By the way, this might be a short chapter)

--------------------

(Florence's P.O.V.)
I can hear Margarita and Nylon bickering loudly in the back like an old married couple.

Scarletta is snoring beside me.

Laurence and Eleanor are singing Christmas Songs up front?? Guys, what the heck- it's the middle of summer-

Meanwhile, I'm over here in the superior isle seat, eating a chocolate breakfast bar✨.

Thank the gods Derek is the only one apart from me who is not making noise.

Although I have absolutely no idea what Derek is doing right now.

I'm just gonna finish this chocolate breakfast bar first then probably just talk to Letta when she wakes up..

--------------------

(Time skip)

We stopped by a gas station to buy supplies or either go to the toilet.

When I first stepped into the mini mart, I immediately saw the Queen Mother of all Karens.

Damn, this woman was shouting at the worker at the desk and another person who is probably the manager.

They looked terrified of this screeching blonde, lip stick, Regina George, extremely Long nails Karen.

Her thick lipstick could easily rival Miranda Sings' lipstick.

👁👄👁.

I slowly walked past by these poor men and Regina-Lipstick-Karen.

I made my way to the drink section and got a few bottles of water and one coke.

No offence, but I really dislike coke.

Then I went into the Chip Isle and got some BBQ Doritos.

BBQ Doritos is the most superior of chips and you can't say otherwise✨✨✨✨.

After I got all the things I needed, I went to the cashier opposite of the Karen cashier and paid for my stuff.

As the worker scanned the bottles one by one, I could tell the worker was staring at the Karen.

"Karens, am I right?" I whispered to the worker

They nodded in reply and continued scanning the water and chips.
(Author: No offence to y'all Karens who are reading this chapter)
--------------------

Time skip
(Narrator's P.O.V.)
As Florence carried her plastic bag of chips and bottles of water, she saw Scarletta hop off the van and ran to the toilets screaming,
"FLORENCE! 5 MORE MINUTES TILL WE LEAVE! WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP? I GOTTA PEE-"

"OH! Sorry!" shouted Florence at her Best Friend.

I walked into the van and went to my seat and put the chips and water down.

--------------------

Author: And that's the end! I don't really know what to put as the ending so I left it like that😅😅

Hope you guys enjoyed!

Bye~!