Chapter 6 | Goddesses and Quests

❗️Warning: There might be some swearing❗️
--------------------
(Scarletta's P.O.V.)
Once Hecate said the magic word, "Quest.", the whole room started talking so loudly that it could probably wake up the whole camp.

I myself, asked, "What does that ***** want now??!" (In my mind of course.)

Meanwhile, majority of the room were excited about this new "quest". Especially Margarita.

"QUEST? A QUEST? SERIOUSLY? OH MY GODS- A QUEST! I'VE BEEN TRAINING FOR SO LONG- I-"

It's too obvious.

This is literally the reaction of every child of Ares or Mars when they have been assigned a quest.

Margarita was extremely happy. I'd say happier than any of us actually. Too happy-.

Laurence, too, was excited.

All except me.

I'm not sure why?

"Would you like me to tell your quest or wait for another lifetime till you get a chance like this?"
said The Goddess with a raised brow.

We all nodded quickly.

Hecate began explaining our quest.

First, we have to travel to Camp Jupiter to meet up with two more people who are going to be in our quest.

Once we reach there, we're going to train for a week so that we will be ready.

Hecate warmed us that this quest will be harder as it's going to take place outside America.

In Germany.

Why Germany?

It's probably because of, you know?, World War 2.

We will have to go into a Mining Cave outside of the country's capital, Berlin.

And we have to find the source of power and magic.

Hecate said the reason why Zeus sent her to explain to us about the quest and instead of the Oracle Of Delphi saying a prophecy is because this was a dangerous quest of magic.

And since Hecate was the Goddess Of Magic, it was best for her to explain.

She warned us that there might be an imposter in our group. (Author: Lol- Among Us-)

Chiron chimed in, " Demigods, I-"

"And legacies!" I interrupted with a raised hand.

"And Legacies, you shall leave to Camp Half Blood right away. So you're all dismissed and prepare your things for the trip to California."

We all rushed out of the Big House into the cold, dark night.

--------------------

3 hours later...
(Narrator's P.O.V.)
After Scarletta finished packing her bag, it was already 3:45.

"Ghost hour..I hate ghosts..." muttered the legacy.

When she picked up her bag, she felt as if something was missing...

...

Her mother's sunglasses.

Scarletta rummaged through her drawer and found round sunglasses.

She stared at it with sadness.

She hasn't told any of her friends or anyone what had happen those few months ago.