Chapter 4 | Friends (Flashbacks 2)

Author: If y'all were wondering, yes, that's Scarletta when she was younger. Now on with the story! (Sorry for the part where Will died last chapter-)

----------------------

(Narrator's P.O.V.)

"Oof!"

Scarletta felt someone hug her from behind as she was walking to the Apollo Cabin to put her things down.

She turned and came face to face with one of her best friends. Florence.

Florence is more on the Child Of Demeter side. She can be seen wearing a flower crown and a camo jacket that she probably took from Margarita.

Aside from her "child of Demeter" vibe, she has a pet mechanical dragon(kinda like Festus) named, Star.

Florence is in love with her Grandfather's tacos that he always makes when she visits him in Indianapolis, Indiana.

"Hey Letta!" greeted Florence happily.

"Florence!"

"Long time no see, Letta" said Florence, grinning.

"It's good to see you again! Do you want to come with me to the Apollo Cabin? I need some help with these bags, they're heavy."

"Of course!"

------------------------
Meanwhile, at the Big House...

"Chiron!"

"Ah hello Nico, it's good to see you again." Greeted the Centaur,"Would you like some tea?"

"I'd rather not. I have more pressing matters to discuss."

------------------------

(Nico's P.O.V.)
(Author: This will probably be the last flashback.)

It's been a while since Will died. I still felt angry and sad about it..he made me feel happy, warm, and appreciated..but I guess a child of Hades could never have much of a happy life.

Yet, here I am, with my granddaughter. She's only a baby and..has Will's eyes. It pains me a lot. I see him in her. Laurence has a mix of Bianca's and Cyprius' eyes, it's truly rare for a legacy to have two different eye colours. At least, Will saw his grandkids before he died.

...

Farewell, sunshine..

------------------------

(End Of Flashback) (Narrator's P.O.V.)

It was nearly an hour before dinner when Scarletta and Florence met up with another of their friends, Margarita, Daughter of Hecate and a Descendant/Legacy Of Ares.

You know that one Friend/Classmate that plays a game that is literally outdated but is LEGIT addicted to it? Yup, Margarita is that Friend/Classmate.

Her favourite game is Pokémon Go. She will hog all the Pokémon she can find. And she is LOUD, extremely LOUD. Margarita seems like an introvert at first, don't be fooled.

By the time Scarletta and Florence found Margarita, she was playing Pokémon Go on her Monster-Proof phone.

"Hey Marga!" grinned Scarletta.

Marga looked up from her phone," Ey! Letta!"

The trio continued talking and walking along the beach while catching some stray Pokémon on the Pokémon Go App when they were interrupted by Eleanor, Florence's twin.

Eleanor is addicted to cheesecake. Give her any flavour of cheesecake and she will consume it ALL.

Unlike her twin, she's more on the Hermes side of their legacy. She'd pull pranks with her cabin mates and absolutely loves to go on field trips to Camp Jupiter.

Another thing about Eleanor is that she loves berets. She had a phase about French Culture and ate croissant sandwiches for lunch every Friday and called it, "French Friday".

"Hey guys, it dinner time. We gotta go to the Dinning Pavilion." said Eleanor.

"Sure ok, lets go guys." nodded Scarletta.

Eleanor blushed.

Scarletta didn't see it.

The girls then went back to camp.

Margarita felt someone looking at them.

She turned yet she only saw the sea and the crashing waves.

The red-haired girl shrugged it off and catches up with her friends.

But something WAS watching them. Something dark.

------------------------

Author: Heya! Sorry for not "uploading" for a few days. Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter! ✨✨