Shot 2

Hello dear readers!

Come with another shot❤ seeing readers want to read this story so will continue it for you all❤Hope you all will like it❤

There is something important to know. Here Ram is not in story and why he is not. It will reveal.

SwaSan are standing along with RagLak. Ragini is fuming seeing Laksh is staring Swara. Sanskar is continuing his acting of mad by holding Swara 's pallu and playing with it. Swara is standing lost and gloomy.

Anupurna moves toward RagLak for taking their aarti while making faces to Swara but become shocked when Swara stop her hand.

Anupurna : ( angrily) Swara! What kind of behavior is this leave my hand. ( feels pain as Swara is holding her wrist tightly).

Swara : badi maa!  ( stress word) may be you are forgetting Sanskar is elder from Laksh and as far I know you all are very fond of customs then how you can forget Its me and Sanskar who should welcomed first. ( tightening grip with heavy heart remembered how blackmailer messaged her to do this).

Anupurna : why i will?  ( angrily) a girl like you who is so selfish and disgusting. I will not welcome you. Leave my hand.

Swara : then I am sorry you have to spend your life in jail for harassing your newly wedded daughter in law. ( in warning tone).

Sujata : Swara!! You are now blackmailing us. ( angrily).

Swara : sasu maa! Then make understand your jiji otherwise i have to teach you all in my language. ( rudely).

All are staring Swara with disgust by her rude behavior.

Durga : enough! Anupurna Swara is saying right only. She is elder daughter in law. She should welcomed first then Ragini. Sujata do Aarti of your daughter in law. ( in ordering tone).

Swara : chlo kisi ke paas toh dimag hai. ( in mock tone leave Anupurna 's hand).

Anupurna : ( stare her angrily then Durga) Ji but how?

Durga just eyed her and all become quiet. Sujata with no option come toward Swara angrily take thaal from Anupurna take her Aarti while muttering​ under breath.

Sanskar smirking seeing everyone's hatred gaze on Swara and her sad face.

Parineeta put thaal of red water and lota of rice in front of her feet. Swara push it hardly make it hit Anupurna 's feet and she fall down on floor.

Swara : Oops! Sorry Badi Maa!!  ( stress words then give a tight smile).

Sanskar : ( start laughing) Moti aunty fallen down. ( clap his hand in his mad way).

Anupurna fumes by this. Sujata make her get up. both stare Swara angrily for her behavior.

Swara put feet in red thaal and comes inside imprinting her feet on white clothe along with Sanskar.

In SwaSan 's Room!

Swara is in washroom staring her hairline which has vermilion. She touch it remembered how Sanskar filled her hairline. She touch her mangalsutra.

Then a memory flash in her mind. Swara is standing on table pasting some pictures on wall. Suddenly loose her balance. She close her eyes in fear of falling down but feel herself in air and strong arms around her waist. She open her eyes find Sanskar who is staring her. She become lost in his deep eyes.

Tears fall from her eyes remembering it.

Swara : what connection we have Sanskar? That destiny always joint our paths and this time Its joint this much strong that no one can break it not even we. ( she touch her mangalsutra with teary eyes).