Shot 4

Hello dear readers!

Come with another shot❤ Hope you all will like it ❤

Please Swara! At least you give him chance to know. May be you will like him?

Kavita pleaded to Swara. She looks at her then take a sigh nod yes make her smile happily.

Swara : but i have a condition. ( make kavita looks at her with questioned form) He have to convince me. He have to prove that he is really good for you or not.

Kavita : what? ( shocked) He will not.

Swara : why? He loves you can't even do this. See Kavita if he really wanna marry you. He have to prove himself in front of him appropriate otherwise a big NO.

Kavita with no choice agreed to her and called Sanskar tell about Swara 's condition.

Sanskar : what? Now i have to pamper that mannerless girl? ( angry) No way! I will not do this.

Swara : see kavi! I told you right he is such a mannerless jerk. He don't have any manner how to talk to a girl. ( angrily).

Sanskar : excuse me! You are hearing Our talk. Miss Bose didn't you heard you should not hear someone's personal talk.

Swara : excuse me! I am kavi 's bestie and till now you don't have any relation with her so I have all right to hear with whom my bestie talking.

Sanskar close his eyes in anger. This girl! He doesnt like when she give him reply.

Swara : I told you kavi! He is a jerk but you we're only getting mad for him. Now you saw he can't do anything for you so now this alliance is cancel. ( angry).

No Way! He cant let her win. He have to win. Sanskar think in his mind.

Sanskar : I am ready.

Swara : ( shocked) what?

Sanskar : what what? You only said I have to convince you. I am ready to do that but not because you said but because of Kavita. ( but deep inside he also know for whom he agreed).

Swara : Okay then!

Sanskar : lets have dinner together for talking about this alliance.

Swara : don't you think you are showing so much hurry?

Sanskar : It's love Miss Bose you can't understand. ( tauntingly) so tomorrow 8pm. Is that okay?

Swara about to say No as whats the need of this much hurry but Kavita interrupted her and agreed. Swara eyed her but she make puppy face which melt her.

Swara : Okay we will come.

Sanskar hung call after hearing her answer which hung Swara 's mouth at his non reply behavior.

Swara : He is a jerk Kavi. I am telling you ( angrily).

Kavita : may be you will like him slowly slowly.

Swara : I don't think so. ( making faces).

Next Day!

At 8Pm!

Both girls arrived in blue heaven restaurant where Sanskar already waiting for them. His eyes fall on Swara who is wearing a crop top with long skirt. Her hairs are open. She is looking divine with minimum makeup as only lipstick and kajal. She is coming while setting her hairs. She is looking a fresh flower.

Sanskar didn't notice that from the time she entered inside. He is almost checking her all antics. She is making faces at kavita blabbering. Her cuteness, her smile, her smack to Kavita. She is looking so beautiful. He is looking at her intensely.