Shot 6

Hello dear readers!

Come with another shot❤ Hope you all will like❤

In SwaSan 's Room!

Sanskar is standing near window remembering his past from childhood. Tears formed in his eyes but coldness is still on his face.

Swara come in room see him standing near window all aware from his inner turmoil and pain. She go toward him stand behind him not getting how to comfort him in this situation. She forward hand to touch his shoulders but stop in mid feeling hesitate thinking Sanskar will not like but at the same time unable to stop herself. She move her hand toward him.

Sanskar who is thinking about his painful past suddenly feel some sensation in his heart. He turn to see become surprise seeing her forwarded hand and her surprised face seeing him turned. He see her hand then her turn his face to other side.

Swara : Sanskar!

Sanskar : ( looks at her) so Miss Bose you are finally here with your long speech right?  ( make him confused) arey why so confused? As if I don't know for what you are here. I know you are here for giving me lecture that i am very bad person who thrown my own family. Who sent his bade papa badi maa in jail. Who thrown his brothers out right? So now in your eyes I am more disgusting. So Miss bose why you are quiet? Blame me,  accuse me which is your as usual habit. ( tauntingly).

Swara stare him with teary eyes feels his all words burn like hell. She lowers her eyes in guilt.

Swara : ( looks at him) No Sanskar! I didnt came here for again accusing you. I know i hurt you so much in past but I will not repeat my mistake again and you didn't did any wrong. You did right with those people because they all deserve this only.

Sanskar become surprised hearing her words. He never thought Swara can say him that he did right.

Swara : Sanskar I agreed that for me family was most important then anyone but after knowing my own sister's hatred for me. I have realized "Parivaar vo hota hai jaha pyaar ho. Apne vo hote hai jaha apnapan ho". (with sad smile) where there is no love and affection and only hatred,  mistrust,  accusation. It can never called family.

Sanskar somewhere feels pinch hearing her sad chocked voice. Her eyes are showing emptiness which twist his heart.

Swara : you did absolutely right Sanskar. They all deserve this and i also. I hurt you alot and your anger and hatred is totally justified. I am ready to take any of your punishment.

Sanskar gasped hearing her words. She stare her face for a moment then chuckles mockingly make her confused.

Sanskar : what did you thought you will surrender yourself and I will back off seeing you are guilty? No Swara! I will not. I will give every your pain back to you. The same way you gave to me. Sanskar Maheshwari don't leave anyone so easily. I am a businessman. I believe in give and take policy with interest and now you will get your given pain with interest. The accusation over character,  family and whole society's degradation everything you got now the most important punishment. ( while coming deadly close to her) from 5 Years I am suffering with your given pain. There was no single moment when this didn't pained me now i also will give you pain which you will remember whole life and after giving you pain only my heart will gets peace.

Swara : Tumhe sach main lgta hai ki tume is se sukoon milega?  ( asked deeply while staring in his eyes).

Sanskar feels restless when she asked to avoid her show his back to her.

Sanskar : ( take sigh) Yes.

Swara : Then okay! Do whatever you want to do. I am ready.

Sanskar clenched his fist hearing her calm answer. This he don't want. He want her to plead in front of him. This making him restless seeing why she is giving up in front of him.