Shot 8

Hello dear readers ❤️

Come with another new shot❤️Hope you all will like ❤️

After Swara departure Sanskar become tensed seeing her going angrily which made him think she is actually angry on him. This made him sad but still he has a hope if they are really meant to be. They will become of each other with this hope he about to move behind her.

But his way block by Karan who raise his eyebrows in questioned form while Sanskar also raise his eyebrows in questioned form for why he is stopping his? Karan roll his eyes seeing him mimicking him.

Karan : where are you going Sanskar?

Sanskar : obviously toward my wife. ( blurts in flow but bite his tongue he can't reveal his emotions to him before her) umm I mean my room.

Karan : your room? ( Sanskar nod yes) from since guest room became your room? ( make Sanskar shut his mouth) your room is upstairs. ( show him way) now go.

Sanskar : but my wife is there. Why I go there? ( protested with angry pout).

Karan hide his smile seeing his desperation for Swara but maintain a stern face.

Karan : wife? which wife? As far I remembered now your revenge is completed so there is no relation left in you and Swara and about your relation with you that too will end legally. I will make this for sure.

Sanskar feels pinch hearing his words. Their relation 's end. This mere thought sink his heart and also made him drawn in guilt remembering his revenge. Karan feels bad for him but know it's for his betterment. Sanskar go upstairs for his room without replying him.

Karan : I know you are feeling pain Sanskar but sometime bitter medicine is necessary for curing things.

In Sanskar 's Room!

Sanskar comes in room lean his back on close door close his eyes remembered how in this room Swara first time came and their unknown closeness, her that innocent eyes which always make him forget everything.

He open his eyes a tear escape from his eyes. how he failed to notice his own feelings for her.

Sanskar : I wish I would recognized my love for you that time only then might our story would be different today. I messed everything in my anger. ( said frustratedly on himself).

In Swara 's Room!

Swara sit on bed with watery eyes.

Swara : he came for his project and I am such a mad who thought he came for you.  He can never. I am nothing for him. ( disappointed from her expectations from him).

Suddenly her phone beep. First she ignored but her phone again beep. she wipe her tears check her phone become surprised seeing message from Sanskar.

"Meet me at terrace".

She become happy reading it but then shrugged his thoughts making herself understand she shouldn't expect more from him. It's always lead her heart break so choose to avoid it like he always do with her. "Ignore".

Sanskar on other side who is waiting for his reply impatiently become shocked seeing her seeing the message but no reply which made him idea how much she is angry with him but he will pacify her. He build a hope in his heart remembering their all moments together.

He again messaged something.

Swara who is lost in her thoughts surprised seeing his message again. She check.

"Please for once come, it's really important. I will not trouble you again. Please".

He literally plead to her for hearing her which melt her heart. She can feel affection in his message itself. Is whatever she is assuming is right? Is he wanna talk about their relation. She choose to talk to him.