Part 11

-Who dares to interrupt my meal?-She shouted.

The men bowed.

-My mistress-began the rational one- we found this tresspasser in...

-What on Earthmakes you think I give a DAMN about a tresspasser?-She roared.

Both men backed down and threw me to the ground in front of her. The sadistic one chuckeled.

-We thought he'd be of interest, my mistress. He didn't fight back-

-Obviously you're dumb and your friend has no idea who he's dealing with. You know I could tell you to fight each other to death and you'd have to obey me, don't you?

Both men apologised repeatedly before leaving. It took me a second to realise the woman was untying me.

-Listen, my day's already ruined thanks to those idiots, you better have something useful or entertaining to show.

That, honestly, scared me. Although her voice lacked any evil intention, I felt like a deer being hunt after she talked to me.

-I... was wandering on my own, erm... my... mistress?

-Yes. I am your misstress, you mustn't call me by any other name.

 Also I would've believed that puny excuse of a lie if you just hadn't a "made in Galicia" sword. Those things are pretty recogniseable.

She sat again

-So... I want the truth this time. Why are you here?

Great, I thought. Another person with a "you can't lie to me" look. Such a trip.

-I was sent here to take a look, but I had no idea you... your group...

She sighed.

-You're new here, aren't you?