5 ❤

♥♥♥

After some time,  Taehyung was done Closing His Clinic, Reminding His Secretary that He wants to rest.

He roamed around To check One more time for safety measure and Here we have Jungkook.

Taking His Clothes off Nervously. He suddenly realize that They are really Doing It. He was going to get Fucked and he was a little scared. He never thought that He will get a Real dick now, and not some plastic or rubber shaped Dildo or a fucking Toy. Now he can Have the Real one And He was Nervous. He was excited to feel something warm and Twitching on his Hole. Myyy that will feel amazing ehh, wonder how big He is.. "Hhmm" he hummed at The thought.

Now Fully naked On The warm Bed. It was big and smells like Taehyung too, the musk with a vanilla scent made his hole twitch. Not wanting to grind on the bed he observed the room. It looks Pretty decent, it has its own Toilet and a Table, with 2bean bags around It and a Gray colored carpet underneath.

It was nothing Special but It feels cozy so He spread his legs out, Facing the door to indicate that he was Fucking ready.

♥♥♥♥

Taehyung walk Through his office. He locked the Door and something Caught his Attention. Jungkook's clothes was just on the side of The Patients bed. He chuckled as he gather it. Folding it neatly and walk toward his break room.

He opened the door excitedly. Eyes scanning the room while locking the door.

Jungkook on the bed, legs spread out,  arms above his head and looking seductively at Taehyung.

He stands there drooling a the sight as Jungkook Called him To come to Him.

"Hyunggg~ comee~"

Taehyung step forward. Taking His Coat, Shirt and Pants Off. Leaving him With His Boxer with a prominent big boner.

He settles between Jungkook Legs as he leans Forward, purposely brushing their lengths while doing So.

He hold Jungkook Hands On His, pinning The latter on the bed While Kissing Him Passionately. Lips locked like a puzzle, savoring the sweet moment, grinding slowly sweat decorating their skin.

With a hard thrust, Jungkook's moans at Taehyung's mouth, opening it more Waiting for Taehyung's tounge as they fight for dominance, and Taehyung Winning It.

They kissed each other for a long time when Jungkook Pulled away, Holding Taehyung's face in His Hands.

"Hyung... I-im technically V-virgin, I've never had a r-real Dick i-in me, and This Is My First t-time ahmm P-please be Gentle w-with Me.." He stated Looking directly at Taehyung's eyes. First the older thought that jungkook changed his Mind, based on the worry written on his face but he was Wrong.

This adorable Baby was asking him to be gentle and he just wants to cuddle the shit out of him.

"Of course Baby, Hyung Will take care of you. *peck* tell me if you're not comfortable okay?? I will stop Immediately. *peck* okay?" The younger nods at the Gentleness as He sighed.

After a minute of busking with each other's warmth. Taehyung kissed Him again with more force and rough. Jungkook's hand on his Shoulders and Hair, gripping It.   while His One hand, on jungkook's Face, the other one playing with his Nipples.

Both now panting Hard. The Younger was arching his back, gripping the sheet as Taehyung Suck hickeys from his jaws to his Stomach. Decorating the youngers body. After marking Him. he sucked the Nipples one by one that made the youngers breath Hitch. Chest heaving at the pleasure, Body Twisting and closing around Taehyung's waist.