🐯🐰 Prologue

♥♥♥

It was a beautiful day at someone household. A 4years old Kids running and chasing each other out while screeching. Giggling and high pitched laugh can be heard when someone who's quite old enough decided to join them. At that a chaos happened.

A little girl screamed for His Mommy Asking For Help.
"Mommaaa! Daddy Chased Taegguk Around And He Fell! Momma! Daddy Started to chase me too! Help!"

The little girl can't help to laugh when Her Daddy Chased her. The Old one was Chasing The little girl so She won't shout again for his Mommy, or else He will be sleeping on the guess room tonight.

The two kids now sat At the older Man legs. The Other one was sniffling, His Knee hurts because of the way he fell but good thing there's no wound, it was only swelling and probably will bruise later. While the other one was Glaring at His Daddy and Also Trying to sooth the pain of his Brother.

The Daddy Is now feeling guilty. He just wanted to spend time with His Kids because He is was busy nowadays but It was ruined. He murmured sorry for a lot of times now, trying to ignore the stares from His Daughter because He's feeling more guilty about it.

He is a doctor and He knew what to do about the swelling so he put his Children Down at The sofa so he can get up to get some ice, to ease the sweeling but a harsh impact of something hard and cold was suddenly pushed on His Face.

Recovering from the shocked He was faced With His Beautiful Husband, or What He loves to Call Wife with a dark glare mirroring his Daughter facial Expressions. This two are really like of Him! punish Him Momma~" he cried holding His Arms Out for His Mother, The Mother smirk at His Son's request. While Taehyung Just Hugs His Daughter close to his Chest. Now afraid of what punishment is Waiting for him Because His Wife really Love to Tease Him with that kind of punishment.

"I heard Taeri Shouting and I already Guess what Happened so I brought the ice pack Here. You Better apologize to your son Tae or I will Really punish You."

He was putting the ice gently on his son's swelling knee who is now sticking his tongue out to His Father While sitting on His Mother lap. The older One caught this but only laughed at His child's instinct.

He apologize while fakely Crying that made their Children laugh and also His Wife who is Giggling quietly with His Lovely Family.

♥♥♥♥

Kim Taegguk and Kim Taeri Is the Son and Daughter Of Kim Taehyung And Kim Jungkook. These two was born through surrogacy and their happiness reached the skies when the doctor announced they are having Twins. The lady who helped them was very Kind, she offered to help Them Because she saw how these couple was so eager and you can see their overflowing love for each other.

The exchange For Her Kindness is buying the land that the Lady was desperately tried to sell because she wants to make money out of it to provide the tuition of Her son. The Couples did not only Buy The Land but also Provided the fee of his Son through college that Made the family of Two Happy. after Nine Months of Waiting The twins were born and the hospital was filled with Cries of the couple.

Taeri Has Nose and Lips Of Taehyung, the eyes, the Bunny teeth and Attitude is from Jungkook. while Taegguk Has Jungkook Nose And Lips and His Eyes and Nose from Taehyung also The Boxy Smile is carbon copy from Him.

Taehyung was suddenly pulled out from His Thought when His Daughter Nudge Him. Asking Him To Sit Beside His Mother so They can cuddle all Together. He agreed and now they all cuddled.

The house was filled with silence when Their son Spoke something.

"Dada Momma Can You Tell Us How did You Two Meet?" their son Ask With His puppy eyes looking at Their Parents. the little girl ask too agreeing at His Brother.

"But the table is set and We Have To Eat, Right Tae?" He asked His Husband Who Also Nodded agreeing at Him.

"Yes, you do know That Daddy Is a Doctor right? You should eat on the right time so we can be healty" he explained, because who would want to tell their Children's at Their first encounter? Its not that easy because Its not allowed for their children to know about it Now.

But.. They only heard is whining and Crying of their children and this is the personality of their Parents Have. Stubbornness. Both of their Children inherit both of their stubborn personality and Now they are suffering.

Without any choice both of them started to narrate the begging of their own story before telling how they Met.

The two kids sat silently at each of their parents laps waiting patiently the food at the dining Table is Completely forgotten as The couple reminisce Their past.

♥♥♥♥

(A/N: Yayyy! And The plot has Started. Enjoy Reading Everyone!)

ThankYou For Reading This!😊
I💜U! 💕💜