Finally...

IMPORTANT: This story is based off of Soman Chainani's SGE novels, and this is in the point of view of what would of happened if Sophie and a Tedros has gotten together. Some parts of the book series will be left out. This is my first Wattpad story so chapters will be quite short! Sorry! 

Finally. Sophie would have all she had ever wanted; a big castle, a handsome prince and a kingdom to rule. Everything was perfect. 

As she gazed at herself in the crystal mirror of her bedroom at Camelot, she wondered what her prince was thinking about. Probably her, she grinned. 

She imagined herself walking through the archway of roses in the courtyard, striding down the isle while everyone gazed at her flawless white dress and golden hair, everything perfectly planned right down  to her bridesmaid... Agatha. 

Agatha. Her best friend since Graduation. The Good Girl. Well, let's see how 'Good' she really is when I walk down the isle instead of her, though Sophie. No no, she mustn't have these thoughts. After all, it was Tedros that had announced at their Graduation that Sophie was as good as gold, and was never meant to be in Evil in the first place. But that look he gave Agatha...

No. Tedros was a loyal, handsome, dreamy prince. The prince of her dreams. And besides, what type of prince gives up his loyalty, honour and respect for some dark haired, brown eyed outcast?