~Chapter 1~: The Begining

Friday AfterNoon

2:00pm

~Unique's P.O.V~:

Im Unique, but people call me Nique for short. Im 18 going on 19 in two month and Roc is 19, Me and my brother Roc is graduating Next Saturday. My brother and I have the same Mom and Dad that we live with and we have a little sister name Zyiyanni but we call her Zyi for short and she's 14. Me and my big Bro go to Southern High. Ohh and im a rapper, i work with Dj Max on the weekends but not this week and im in love with my sexy ass Brother but i cant. but sometimes he errkks my nerves. Ok i just got out of school and me and my friends are on our way to my house then mall in my ugly car I always wanted a purple magnum tho, while we tried to walk out the school doors we bumped into my brother and his friends.

~Roc~:

Hae were you going ??

~Me~:

Out. Why ?

~Roc~:

Out were ??

~Me~:

Damn! why you being noisy ??

~Roc~:

Who you cussing at ?? (He said while blocking the doors so we couldnt get pass)

~Me~:

Roc fr. can you move ? so we can go

~Roc~:

You gotta tell me were you going first

~Me~:

Roc. im grown for One. so i dont have to tell you were im going. & Second. MOVE ! (I said shoving him out the way.)

~Roc~:

I cant never play with you. You get too serious.

~Me~:

WATEVER ! ( I Giggled)

I really love when he mess with me. He just so musculer and gawwwdd i really love him more than he think. But i kno he dont feel the same. He probably think of me just as a sister and i understand that but you dont know nobody thats going to protect you and love you more than a brother. Really. Nobody is going to love and protect you more than your brother and they will never hurt you. Everybody wants that as a boyfriend so a brother will actualy do the job just saying. Anyway me and my girls are going to my house first so I can change and I got to get there stuff because there supposed to spend the night. Ohh my friends name are Kera, Nasia, & Chasidy. Kera is 18, Nasia is 19, & Chasidy is 19. After i got there stuff to stay the weekend, we went to the mall to find clothes for this party tomorrow night.

~Roc's P.O.V~:

Well im hanging out with my guys we shopping for this party tomorrow everybody going too. But im starting to have feeling for my sister but our mom and dad is not going to have that in this house. Unless we move out and live our life on our own but my mom was like if we stay here we can have there house or watever when they pass. Werid! right anyway Im really scared to tell my sexy ass sister im in love with her she probably get scared of me or something i dont know i think ima just stick with the brother and sister thing. But i will be flirting. Ohh i gotta introduce yall to the guys. Ej, Prince & Ray. I hang with these niggas everyday all day.

~END OF THE DAY~

12:00am

~Nique's P.O.V~:

It was the end of the day. Me and my girls was tired.When we got home we went straight upstairs and, took a shower and went to sleep. .......................3hours passed..............It was 3:00am and i was thirsty so went downstairs to get something to drink. And i saw my brother drinking water with his shirt off.

~Roc~:

wassuh sleeping beauty ?

~Me~:

Shut up (i said while giggling)

~Roc~:

What are you doing up ??

~Me~:

I know you see me goiing in the fridge and pouring something to drink in my cup.

~Roc~:

Yea i see something else too.

~Me~:

And that is ??

~Roc~:

ASSSSSS(He said while stareing at my butt.)

~Me~:

Omg shut up you loud (she said giggling)

~Roc~:

Yeah you kno you got cake.

~Me~:

Stop looking at my ass now go to sleep. (I said while walking up the stairs.)

~Roc~:

Wateva Night (he said while he slapped my butt.)